What I suppose that will happen:
    - miss my one hand device
    - miss my IPS screen
    - have direct sun screen seeing problems
    Except these issues give me advices about Z30 and please convince to go on!
    Thank you in advance!

Proudly Z10 owner
    07-27-14 08:14 AM
    I just made the move last week. Never looked back. Battery life is just another level. 2-3 times better than Z10. The build quality seems to be a level above the Z10. Z30 supports mira cast and wifi direct, and not to mention the FM radio. The difference in resolution is negligible. I don't even notice it. The screen display certainly has a different feel, but not necessarily worse. It is actually a bit harder to use with one hand, but not impossible. I occasionally use it one handed. And I also have no problem seeing the screen under direct sunlight.
    07-27-14 08:20 AM
    Well, depending on how long your fingers are, typing with one hand shouldn't be an issue. I type with one hand easily but use both hands a lot even when I was using a z10. It's more convenient that way.
    As for the screen, you won't really know the difference when you've used it for a while.
    And the battery life, miracast, fm radio, and the large estate will keep you love struck for the z30.
    So give it a go and tell the story

BlackBerry z30 OS10.3.0.700
    07-27-14 08:33 AM
    Love my z30. Z10 on the shelf a f any problems you listed are worth the trade up.

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red
    07-27-14 08:41 AM
    I also made this transition and would do it again. The screen on the Z30 is definitely less sharp and less bright than the Z10. I think I am the only one who ever says this but I haven't found a case I like for the Z30 and I find the material on the back of the Z30 gets a little slimey the longer you hold it.

That said the battery is absolutely as good as there is. That was a huge problem for me with the Z10. I know the processor is not a big upgrade but it works like one maybe it's also the upgrade in the graphics processor but the Z30 seems much faster than the Z10. Screen quality aside the larger screen is something I really like, though a phone the size of the Z30 with the clarity and brightness of the Z10 would be tremendous IMHO.

The upgrade in battery life vs the trade off in screen quality are the two biggest things for me and for me makes the Z30 worth keeping. I finally gave away the Z10 to a friend 2 months ago, and not sorry I did (he's not either )
    07-27-14 09:58 AM
    Same situation. I'm thinking of getting z30 but I'm not sure if it will work with AT&T carrier with LTE.
    So one more thing is that phone is 1 year old and the Passport is coming. So I'm considering I should wait for Passport or get the z30.
    I'm using z10 now.
    07-27-14 11:53 AM
    I upgraded to the Z30 a few months ago from a Z10. I finally got fed up with not having access to things like Miracast, USB OTG, FM antenna, faster processor, and 5" screen (not to mention the much improved battery life!).

My initial hesitation was that it wouldn't feel like enough of an upgrade to go from a 4.2" screen to a 5" screen, but I will say that I don't now know how or why I waited so long.

The Z30 (I now have a white one) does look and feel like a premium device. When I owned the Z10, people always thought it was an iPhone at first glance. With the Z30, people think it's a high end Samsung. They're always surprised when I say it's a BlackBerry!

The screen does not get as bright as the Z10 screen, but the resolution looks as good or better to me. The Super AMOLED screen on the Z30 has an incredibly clear, life-like look. Everything looks great & colors look more natural and real. I never kept my Z10 on full brightness because it hurt my eyes & used too much battery. I can keep my Z30 all the way up & still use the device.

For those on the fence, my advice is to make the move and experience the best device blackberry has made to date. Still get the Passport, but perhaps when it's a couple of months old. At least, that's my plan!!

Posted via CB10 using my Z30.
    07-27-14 12:10 PM
    One hand isn't a problem for me... I'm actually using it one handed right now.

I like the battery life of the 30, however I don't get the same life as other users of it say, heavy user (emails, BBM and whatsapp) and I get close to 12 hrs

The screen isn't bad, sometimes say it could be a bit brighter but it suffices.

Coming from the z10 what I really wanted was more real estate and better battery life which I now have

Caribbean Z30
    07-27-14 12:58 PM
    I upgraded to the Z30 a few months ago from a Z10. I finally got fed up with not having access to things like Miracast, USB OTG, FM antenna, faster processor, and 5" screen (not to mention the much improved battery life!).

My initial hesitation was that it wouldn't feel like enough of an upgrade to go from a 4.2" screen to a 5" screen, but I will say that I don't now know how or why I waited so long.

The Z30 (I now have a white one) does look and feel like a premium device. When I owned the Z10, people always thought it was an iPhone at first glance. With the Z30, people think it's a high end Samsung. They're always surprised when I say it's a BlackBerry!

The screen does not get as bright as the Z10 screen, but the resolution looks as good or better to me. The Super AMOLED screen on the Z30 has an incredibly clear, life-like look. Everything looks great & colors look more natural and real. I never kept my Z10 on full brightness because it hurt my eyes & used too much battery. I can keep my Z30 all the way up & still use the device.

For those on the fence, my advice is to make the move and experience the best device blackberry has made to date. Still get the Passport, but perhaps when it's a couple of months old. At least, that's my plan!!

Posted via CB10 using my Z30.
    Thanks. Can I ask what STA are going using now?
    Btw, anyone has problems with Viber from snap and Amazon market?
    07-27-14 12:59 PM
    The speakers on this beast is amazing and the reliability of reception and quality of voice during calls was enough reason for me to get it.

Not regretting it one bit.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 02:00 PM
    Thanks for advices and for giving me courage. I'm not so happy to change my Z10 because live it( the form , screen, the brightness). On other hand in the past I' d had another bad experience with a most wish full Note 1 which was too big for me.
    Z30 seems to be more accessible but still remains a big phone. From my point of view the 4.2 screen is perfect.
    Another concern: You know if there are few models, like at Z10? Or its just one?
    I'm thinking to buy it from a friend from Australia, unlocked Ofcourse, because the price is far better than in Romania.

Proudly Z10 owner
    07-27-14 02:16 PM
    Not sure with other but I find the weight of Z30 (170g / 5.99 oz) noticeable - especially if you get used of Z10 (136g / 4.8 oz). You can really distinguish the weight differences when doing some physical activities such as walking, jogging and even during normal activities when you are wearing trousers or some buggy pants / shorts... I still find my Z10 portable than my Z30...

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 08:50 AM
    I just made the switch two days ago. So far the only drawback I have noticed (and I compared everything back anf forth with both phones still active and side by side) is that the 'whites' on the Z30 are much less bright compared to the Z10. I am hoping that once I get used to it I won't notice it anymore (and the Z10 will seem too bright).
    Everthing else is so much better on the Z30.
    07-28-14 10:31 AM
    What I suppose that will happen:
    - miss my one hand device
    - miss my IPS screen
    - have direct sun screen seeing problems
    Except these issues give me advices about Z30 and please convince to go on!
    Thank you in advance!

Proudly Z10 owner
    Have a z30 my friend owns a z10.

The screen resolution and brightness adjustments are worse on the Z30.

Build quality z30 feels more solid and is more hefty. Battery life z30 best.
    Speakers z30 awesome.
    More black theme and battery saving on z30. (unless you always use white theme) still, z30 last very long on white theme.

Posted with my BlackBerry
    07-28-14 10:43 AM
    Can you tell me guys: there are a few models , different on network type, LTE especially ?

Proudly Z10 owner
    07-28-14 01:39 PM
    I just made the switch two days ago. So far the only drawback I have noticed (and I compared everything back anf forth with both phones still active and side by side) is that the 'whites' on the Z30 are much less bright compared to the Z10. I am hoping that once I get used to it I won't notice it anymore (and the Z10 will seem too bright).
    Everthing else is so much better on the Z30.
    Yes, it might be true... but it's AMOLED on the Z30... The screen is not really shining, Black being "all lights/colours off"... The advantage, you have a usable display dimming all the brightness... here's my setting from day 1:
    If I'll go to Z30 and leave my Z10...-img_20140728_210223.png

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    07-28-14 02:03 PM