- CrackBerry Abuser
- 125 Posts
Idea for a BlackBerry A10, the tactile touch screen phone.
As I was watching the announcement of the Z10 and Q10, the new naming convention led me to guess at what other new phones could be launched in the coming year, and their name. Nothing really complicated. There just needed to be some simple logic behind the name and a key feature of the phone.
Looking at a standard QWERTY keyboard; If Q = physical keyboard and Z = touch keyboard, it would make sense if an A10 was launched which had something in-between. And I'm not talking about a slider. (I don't like those too much. Too bulky, or at least the Torch 9810 was.)
Then I though about this cool new technology I had seen presented in a video on Youtube a while back, this one:
If BlackBerry were to launch a phone that on first glance looked like the Z10, but had this technology as well... well that could be quite the leapfrog in terms of having a differentiating phone in the marked. It could be one awesome device!
- CrackBerry Addict
02-02-2013, 04:54 PM #2
- 872 Posts
Cool Concept... It seems to be a little before its time tho.. And by that I mean, what happens when theres a glitch, how much would repairs cost? How do screen protectors interact with it.? What happens when you drop it.. i mean it would have to be rock solid to even be considered a selling feature on a phone right now.. but I do love the idea...
- By enzo_mmx in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2009, 11:30 AM
- By Kingdom_Living in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2009, 06:19 AM
- By BerryMedic20 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2009, 09:13 AM
- By frederico265 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2008, 05:09 PM
- By Esoteric1 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 05-20-2008, 05:26 AM