I live in the USA ('Murica!).
    I have T-Mobile.

1. Does the Z30 at shopblackberry.com work for T-Mobile?
    2. What model is it and what model do I need?
    3. What would the model number affect the overall experience if any (Like if I get the one at ShopBlackBerry.com, am I getting inferior hardware or less quality signal since it's not optimized for T-Mobile)
    4. What would the difference be between the Z30 that's unlock vs the one sold by Verizon
    5. Do I need to change my data plans? T-Mobile currently gives me unlimited (although it'll slow down after some time)
    6. Will it give me cancer with the SAR rating?
    7. Am I ok to blow 500 dollars on this muthafu**a?
    8. Is the Z10 a better alternative (aka does it's battery suck)
    9. Why would they release an "unlock" phone? Did they have it intended for T-Mobile customers?
    10. The item is on "back order". What does it mean because it says it'll be ready to ship on the 7th of April. Well it's the 17th now!!! >:l
    04-17-14 08:20 PM
    I live in the USA ('Murica!).
    I have T-Mobile.

1. Does the Z30 at shopblackberry.com work for T-Mobile?
    2. What model is it and what model do I need?
    3. What would the model number affect the overall experience if any (Like if I get the one at ShopBlackBerry.com, am I getting inferior hardware or less quality signal since it's not optimized for T-Mobile)
    4. What would the difference be between the Z30 that's unlock vs the one sold by Verizon
    5. Do I need to change my data plans? T-Mobile currently gives me unlimited (although it'll slow down after some time)
    6. Will it give me cancer with the SAR rating?
    7. Am I ok to blow 500 dollars on this muthafu**a?
    8. Is the Z10 a better alternative (aka does it's battery suck)
    9. Why would they release an "unlock" phone? Did they have it intended for T-Mobile customers?
    10. The item is on "back order". What does it mean because it says it'll be ready to ship on the 7th of April. Well it's the 17th now!!! >:l
    1. Yes.
    2. STA100-5, which is good for T-Mobile or any Canadian carrier.
    3. It shouldn't.
    4. Verizon model has wireless charging but no LTE.
    5. Doubt it.
    6. What doesn't, these days?
    7. Abso-****in-lutely.
    8. The Z30's battery on a bad day is the Z10's on a good day, to start.
    9. Probably a way to offload inventory without dealing with carriers. If T-Mobile took their heads out of their backsides and sold this, then they would sell this exact model. It's AT&T customers that got shafted, they need a model that doesn't officially exist to get LTE.
    10. Supply vs demand, probably. Be patient, or come up to Canada and get one.

Posted via CB10
    Qaddafi, chiefx13, croman and 1 others like this.
    04-17-14 08:25 PM
    Oh another question - it's supposed to be "sim-free". So does that mean there's no sim card and if so, how do I make it work? T-Mobile made me dependent on the Sim card. Also how would updates work, through a carrier like Verizon or anyone?
    04-17-14 08:33 PM
    1. Yes.
    2. STA100-5, which is good for T-Mobile or any Canadian carrier.
    3. It shouldn't.
    4. Verizon model has wireless charging but no LTE.
    5. Doubt it.
    6. What doesn't, these days?
    7. Abso-****in-lutely.
    8. The Z30's battery on a bad day is the Z10's on a good day, to start.
    9. Probably a way to offload inventory without dealing with carriers. If T-Mobile took their heads out of their backsides and sold this, then they would sell this exact model. It's AT&T customers that got shafted, they need a model that doesn't officially exist to get LTE.
    10. Supply vs demand, probably. Be patient, or come up to Canada and get one.

Posted via CB10
    He summed up what I was about to say, I have an unlocked z30 100-5 model and I live close to Windsor and Sarnia Ontario. I have bought all of my z30's from Canadian sellers and have had great luck with all of then. I have bought 5 in the last month because my friends who I have shown my z30 to have all wanted one.

I get LTE on T Mobile and the updates seem to get pushed to my unlocked z30 before the US carriers. I just bought a new white z30 for 400.00 from a seller in Windsor Ontario and I couldn't be happier.

Sent from my z30 on T Mobile USA (10.2.1.2160)
    Qaddafi likes this.
    04-17-14 08:38 PM
    Well, I just ble... Invested 530+ dollars on a BlackBerry Z30 device. If it fails... IM GONNA KILL YOU ALL.
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    04-17-14 08:43 PM
    SIM free just means that a SIM card is not included with the Z30. You would have to get the SIM from your carrier.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 08:43 PM
    SIM free just means that a SIM card is not included with the Z30. You would have to get the SIM from your carrier.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry if I'm stupid. I've always bought my phones lock. Laziness & too lazy to research/ask. If I have a Q10 for T-Mobile can I just remove it and insert it to the Z30? No fees, no extra deeds, no nuthin'?
    04-17-14 08:49 PM
    Sorry if I'm stupid. I've always bought my phones lock. Laziness & too lazy to research/ask. If I have a Q10 for T-Mobile can I just remove it and insert it to the Z30? No fees, no extra deeds, no nuthin'?
    Exactly that.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 08:50 PM
    Recently I've been using the Nokia Lumia 925, but it's no BlackBerry.

I've spent the last 3hrs trying to add pictures to my 925. For being a Windows Phone, running on Windows Software, it's seriously sucking. It even offers to use iTunes over Zune.

I've tried Apple & Android, but BlackBerry just wins.

Time & Time again, I leave because I'm a fool & tempted by the dark side. Yet BlackBerry runs smooth, it has a file manager, True Mass storage mode (none of that MTP crap), and it just works. Plus a damn awesome community of crackberrians to aid a confused person such as myself out.
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    04-17-14 08:52 PM
    Go to red flag deals.com and go to forums, the search forum for BlackBerry z30. Bnib from blackberry unlocked $400!
    Cheers

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 08:59 PM
    Go to red flag deals.com and go to forums, the search forum for BlackBerry z30. Bnib from blackberry unlocked $400!
    Cheers

Posted via CB10
    I just searched on rfd and did not see any thread for the Z30 for $400. Can you please share the link?

I also just searched shop blackberry and the Z30 is still priced at $499.
    04-17-14 10:37 PM
    If you look hard enough in the marketplace on CrackBerry, you would probably got it for a cheaper price. Granted they're not new.

They range from 500 - 450. Some sellers might even include extra accessories.
    04-17-14 11:07 PM
    I just searched on rfd and did not see any thread for the Z30 for $400. Can you please share the link?

I also just searched shop blackberry and the Z30 is still priced at $499.
    Found this for you.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...dition-924381/
    It's not $400 by any mean but at least it's not $500.
    04-17-14 11:10 PM
    Sure give me a second

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 11:18 PM
    Okay go to forums then search for fs z30, I just did it and it's still there

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 11:20 PM
    04-17-14 11:21 PM
    For those saying no LTE on the Verizon phone that's just if it where to not be on Verizon and battery life is amazing I'll be around 70% + after 12 hours
    04-18-14 12:56 AM