It's not that BlackBerry does not have the capability of making good apps. Like BlackBerry blend, it is again one of those outstanding apps where I can access and use my phone through computer to an extent of sending sms. So many basic apps can easily be made by BlackBerry as they already have app store.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 09:23 AM
    It's not that BlackBerry does not have the capability of making good apps. Like BlackBerry blend, it is again one of those outstanding apps where I can access and use my phone through computer to an extent of sending sms. So many basic apps can easily be made by BlackBerry as they already have app store.

Posted via CB10
    It's not reasonable to expect a manufacturer of phones to create consumer apps. I also highly doubt that they would be given access to all app API's like Bank of America. At this point, it's a chicken or the egg problem. They need more market share to have apps made for them but they need apps to get market share.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 12:31 PM
    Uber!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 09:04 PM
    For me:
    Hangouts
    Drive
    YouTube
    Translate
    Adsense
    Analytics
    Kijiji
    EBay
    Kindle
    Pingdom
    Mint
    Pocket
    ZSight Surveillance
    Liquid Image

These work properly on my iPhone and Android. Please help.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 09:26 PM
    Try installing play store on z30. I found all my missing apps and the apps performance is decent.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 09:38 PM
    I love the BB10 UI. It's not bloated, simple to use and very simple to use. The Hub is wonderful.
    But the lack of apps is annoying and after dishing out a good sum of money for a phone, I should not have to settle on ports or sideloading.

BTW for those who say BlackBerry is a work phone, I have a small consulting business on the side and I am not able to get the following native apps: Xero for accounting, TD Bank (USA) business banking, Skype for Business/Lync just to list a few.

Posted via CB10
    DINGSTER1 likes this.
    09-04-15 10:35 AM
    I love the BB10 UI. It's not bloated, simple to use and very simple to use. The Hub is wonderful.
    But the lack of apps is annoying and after dishing out a good sum of money for a phone, I should not have to settle on ports or sideloading.

BTW for those who say BlackBerry is a work phone, I have a small consulting business on the side and I am not able to get the following native apps: Xero for accounting, TD Bank (USA) business banking, Skype for Business/Lync just to list a few.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, that is the unfortunate consequence of owning a BB. Many aspects of it are magic and work really well but the other side of the coin it we have adopted a platform adopted by too few others and therefore, apps are lacking.
    09-04-15 01:06 PM
    I've jumped on the iPhone 6 bandwagon about 6 months ago and I'm back on a Z30 since last week. The reasons? What they call multitasking and the hub. The lack of RAM on the iPhone means you can't have a webpage opened, switch to another app to view an incoming email for example without having to reload the webpage when you go back to the browser. The lack of the hub means you will miss all sorts of messages and answer with a delay. It's so easy having one place to check with the hub. For the missing apps, Android apps were slow on 10.2 on my previous Z10, but with 10.3.2 on a Z30, it's fast and every app I had on Friday iPhone works just as good on the BlackBerry. It's not 2012 anymore.

Posted via CB10
    I disagree with that one. I use an iPhone plus as a secondary phone and it gets notifications must as fast as my z30 or Passport. Not sure what you're settings were.

Problem with Android apps is that some kill your battery and most aren't truly connected to the hub,
    Notification wise. While I do agree that the Hub is very nice, iOS isn't too much different as part of it has been adopted from BB.
    09-04-15 06:43 PM
108 ... 345