I am looking to find someone to replace the screen on my Z30. Verizon said that they can't fix it and the few shops that I visited said that they can't get the screen.. They can get the unlocked version, but not the Verizon
    10-24-14 01:44 PM
    You can buy the screen on-line yourself, generally it's cheaper and then take it for fixing to any shop.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 02:08 PM
    Take a look through the forums here. Someone recently purchased another screen for their Z30 through eBay (I think) and commented that the install was very easy.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 02:49 PM
    I got mine here. Blackberry Z30 LCD Black Screen Digitizer Assembly CDMA Model | eBay

Easy peasy to install.
    10-24-14 02:54 PM
    That's where I got my screens from too but now they are out of stock. I have not been able to find anyone else selling the Verizon screens.
    Seems there were only a certain number of Verizon Z30's and extra parts made. Good luck with your search.
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    10-24-14 03:08 PM
    10-24-14 04:28 PM
    This is not for the Verizon version.... But thanks anyway
    10-24-14 06:45 PM
    my bad could've sworn it said cdma when I searched
    10-24-14 07:09 PM
    Buy the screen of ebay and do it urself. What do u got to lose
    10-24-14 07:17 PM
    One on amazon. Says "verizon". Look at my post history. Was sooooooo easy. Throw some packing tape on that shiz to hold it together for now.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 07:18 PM
    10-24-14 07:43 PM
    Or if you don't want China.

LCD Display Screen Touch Digitizer Glass Blackberry Z30 Black Verizon Version | eBay

Costs more.

Edit: Oops. Mine had the assembly too. Don't know how easy that would be to replace.
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    10-24-14 07:44 PM

LCD Display Screen Touch Digitizer Glass Blackberry Z30 Black Verizon Version | eBay

Costs more.

Edit: Oops. Mine had the assembly too. Don't know how easy that would be to replace.
    Thanks so much.. I just ordered it. If it works its a bargain.I will post update
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-24-14 08:53 PM

Costs more.

Those are NOT what you want. You need the whole digitizer AND frame assembly. I do not think you can change just the glass which is what this is. This guy and some others have been selling this for a long time now and it seems like nobody wants them.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-25-14 12:01 PM
    Those are NOT what you want. You need the whole digitizer AND frame assembly. I do not think you can change just the glass which is what this is. This guy and some others have been selling this for a long time now and it seems like nobody wants them.
    You are correct. I had an ***** moment when I broke my Z30 screen and switched to AT&T the next day for the Passport, while somebody provided me a link to replace my Z30 screen with digitizer and assembly from ebay for $40. At the time there was 10 left, over the weekend down to 1, went to order Monday and out of stock.

I have been searching since. My Z30 does not deserve to sit there useless! $40 was extremely reasonable and was worth a shot. Found 1 for over $100, but was not comfortable with the seller or price as at that point I'll get a brand new Z10 for $199. Hoping something comes up, been searching all week. Will continue to look here and there, hopefully the original seller for $40 will get more. It is a Verizon Z30, very difficult to find right now unless you're willing to overpay by too much IMO.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 05:48 AM
    I have the one I replaced yet. It has a crack on the top left corner. Still works fine and it isn't a horrible crack. I'd sell it cheap.
    10-30-14 06:21 AM
    I have the one I replaced yet. It has a crack on the top left corner. Still works fine and it isn't a horrible crack. I'd sell it cheap.
    I'd be interested. Is it the screen/digitizer assembly whole deal? Just would like to see a pic of the crack. My screen is black and completely unresponsive so may be able to deal with a small crack to get it running again. PM me if you want. I will be working soon and will be there till around midnight if I don't get right back to ya. I believe it may have been you that provided the original ebay link that had 10 screen/digitizer assembly for the CDMA Z30 for $40. Been waiting hoping that seller would get more.

Is the tool needed to remove the screws available at a Home Depot or is that something I would need to order online? I watched a YouTube video replacing the screen and not familiar with the tool, but the name of it is mentioned just not sure if I could get it locally. Let me know about the one you have. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 09:23 AM
    Hi,

I have Verizon CDMA screens available for sale. They are the whole part including frame (not just the glass).

They are better than the original screen because they do NOT have the Verizon logo in the top left.

I will sell for $65 including free shipping in US.

These are 100% genuine screens.

Please PM me your BBM PIN if interested.

The tool you need is only a T4 Torx screwdriver.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-30-14 10:10 AM
    Try ETrade Supply
    10-30-14 11:11 AM
    I ordered one the other day and if it doesn't work I will definitely buy yours

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 11:31 AM
    I'd be interested. Is it the screen/digitizer assembly whole deal? Just would like to see a pic of the crack. My screen is black and completely unresponsive so may be able to deal with a small crack to get it running again. PM me if you want. I will be working soon and will be there till around midnight if I don't get right back to ya. I believe it may have been you that provided the original ebay link that had 10 screen/digitizer assembly for the CDMA Z30 for $40. Been waiting hoping that seller would get more.

Is the tool needed to remove the screws available at a Home Depot or is that something I would need to order online? I watched a YouTube video replacing the screen and not familiar with the tool, but the name of it is mentioned just not sure if I could get it locally. Let me know about the one you have. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    If you're still interested when I get home I'll take a pic for you to see. Maybe you just want a new from the member that posted he has some.
    10-30-14 11:32 AM
    Hi,

I have Verizon CDMA screens available for sale. They are the whole part including frame (not just the glass).

They are better than the original screen because they do NOT have the Verizon logo in the top left.

I will sell for $65 including free shipping in US.

These are 100% genuine screens.

Please PM me your BBM PIN if interested.

The tool you need is only a T4 Torx screwdriver.

Posted via CB10
    Sent PM with PIN. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 01:30 AM
    If you're still interested when I get home I'll take a pic for you to see. Maybe you just want a new from the member that posted he has some.
    I sent a PM with my PIN as well. Maybe you can snap a quick pic and just send it via BBM. Still interested until I get this thing working again! Wanted to make sure it is the whole assembly as well. You have my PIN. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-31-14 01:32 AM
    Hey OP, any luck on your order and repair? I too had to replace my Verizon screen and did so, cheaply and quickly. My replacement screen however did not have the Verizon logo which is completely fine since my STA100-3 is unlocked anyway. Hope it all goes well. Here's a pic of my before and after...
    Can I fix my VERIZON Z30 screen after it was smashed?-20140822_220902_1.jpeg

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 12:48 PM
    New screen from above seller is on its way as USPS finally decided to update the tracking number I was given. Will keep everyone posted on how the replacement goes!
    kbz1960 and diesel0110 like this.
    11-05-14 11:14 PM
28 12