HELLS YEAH!!!

This is an IMPACT for me.

I just bought myself a Z30 again! I used to have it in November. And I had a dilemma because I also carried a Q10 around with me. At the end I choosed the Q10 and sold the Z30 in december. Since then I rocked the Q10. Never had any problems. A reliable top notch device.

But this week I needed something new. I was visiting BB and the product site of the Z30 and remembered the the good times when I had the Z30. But without the keyboard? But then I thought about how well it was. I had times, where I forgot having a Q10.

So I did it and bought a Z30 and a Holster for a top price. don't know what I will do with the Q10 because eI love the design. It is a Blackbbery. But I miss the tool belt. So why not going 100 full touch? Oaratek antenna and the sensor which cancel the noise and the big screen are a plus! I guess it will suit me well.

Just wanna let you know, that I am addicted to BlackBerry!!! Can't wait!!!
    ultra07 likes this.
    04-27-14 08:21 AM
    Congrats and welcome back to 30!
    ultra07 likes this.
    04-27-14 08:30 AM
    HELLS YEAH!!!

This is an IMPACT for me.

I just bought myself a Z30 again! I used to have it in November. And I had a dilemma because I also carried a Q10 around with me. At the end I choosed the Q10 and sold the Z30 in december. Since then I rocked the Q10. Never had any problems. A reliable top notch device.

But this week I needed something new. I was visiting BB and the product site of the Z30 and remembered the the good times when I had the Z30. But without the keyboard? But then I thought about how well it was. I had times, where I forgot having a Q10.

So I did it and bought a Z30 and a Holster for a top price. don't know what I will do with the Q10 because eI love the design. It is a Blackbbery. But I miss the tool belt. So why not going 100 full touch? Oaratek antenna and the sensor which cancel the noise and the big screen are a plus! I guess it will suit me well.

Just wanna let you know, that I am addicted to BlackBerry!!! Can't wait!!!
    Nice! Yes I had such a hard time leaving my Q but I pulled the trigger and now I'm in LOVE with my Z30 and can't believe I didn't do it sooner. Welcome to the most amazing phone on the planet!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 08:42 AM
    Welcome back !!! Can't go wrong with a Z30

Cheers ...
    04-27-14 08:48 AM
    Thanks!

I hope not to miss the Q10. Since I am waiting to get the Q20 when it comes out in november, I guess it's the right decision.

Can't wait to get this beast in my hands!!!!
    04-27-14 09:03 AM
    Had a Z10 - loved it, but it was just too darn light (gravitationally). Was in back pocket of a pair of jeans i put thru two washing machine cycles (hot, bleach). Duh. Z30 has much better weight - i know its there!
    04-27-14 09:17 AM
    I had q10 as well finally pulled trigger as well love z30 glad I upgraded

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 08:20 PM