When I click on "quote message" in BBM it doesn't paste in the message box. It works on my tab and strangely not on my Z30. Does anyone experience this?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 06:27 PM
    When I click on "quote message" in BBM it doesn't paste in the message box. It works on my tab and strangely not on my Z30. Does anyone experience this?

Posted via CB10
    I am probably confused. But where do you find a QUOTE function? All I have is a place to enter MY TEXT to a running conversation.

A screen capture might help?
    07-26-15 08:28 PM
    I am probably confused. But where do you find a QUOTE function? All I have is a place to enter MY TEXT to a running conversation.

A screen capture might help?
    F2, Long press a message in BBM Chats or BBM Groups that you did not send, the Quote Message option will be at the top of the side pop up list.
    This can be either within BBM app or from BBM messages in the hub, latest BBM version (also I'm on 10.3.2.2226/Z30/STA100-3)

OP, For me it works fine.

I can't get the quote message function to work.-mux8ro9.pngI can't get the quote message function to work.-alpacoa.png
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 07-27-15 at 09:03 AM.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-27-15 08:51 AM
    DaFoxGrey - thanks. I did not know that existed. There have been a few instances when a chat has extended past a reply I would like to have specifically responded to. This QUOTE feature is perfect for that.

And to the Original Poster - well it worked on my Z30 with the official Verizon 10.3.2.xxxx
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    07-27-15 11:23 AM
    DaFoxGrey - thanks. I did not know that existed. There have been a few instances when a chat has extended past a reply I would like to have specifically responded to. This QUOTE feature is perfect for that.

And to the Original Poster - well it worked on my Z30 with the official Verizon 10.3.2.xxxx
    I will quote myself. What is interesting is that the "quote" that worked on the Z30 does not show on my Win7 version of Blend. I see my reply but there is no evidence of the quoted text in Blend. And in that version of Blend, I don't see anyway to use the QUOTE function. I have not yet looked at my Tab S version of Blend.
    07-27-15 03:55 PM
    Sorry for my bad english
    I want to ask, how to quote chat that have been quoted? My phone is BlackBerry q5 and latest software upgrade. I know that android bbm user can do it, but I can't. Can u help?
    09-17-16 08:38 AM