I have no voice mails. I called Verizon and they cannot figure this out. They told me it is a device problem.

I cannot delete my voicemail notification in the hub. It says I have one voicemail. I have turned the phone on and off several times. It does not give me the trash can option to delete it.

Don't know what to do. Verizon technical support is useless.

When I shut the phone off or soft reboot and then go to the hub the time will change on the voicemail notification to the most recent time the phone turns back on.
    Last edited by Supershredder; 01-28-17 at 04:08 PM.
    01-28-17 03:36 PM
    From another phone, call your number and leave a voice mail.
    Then delete that one.
    That should clear everything.
    Rustybronco and andy957 like this.
    01-28-17 05:59 PM
    Voice mail hub notification will be automatically deleted/disappeared once you call and access/listen to your new voice mail. In order to delete the voice-mail you have to call the voice-mail because the voice-mails are stored in your phone service provider system, not in your phone. Since you don't have a voice mail feature you can't call voice-mail to access it and you shouldn't get any voice-mail notifications in your hub. It is clearly the problem is from your phone service provider.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by kelom; 01-29-17 at 09:42 AM.
    01-29-17 09:25 AM
    I have no voice mails. I called Verizon and they cannot figure this out. They told me it is a device problem.

I cannot delete my voicemail notification in the hub. It says I have one voicemail. I have turned the phone on and off several times. It does not give me the trash can option to delete it.

Don't know what to do. Verizon technical support is useless.

When I shut the phone off or soft reboot and then go to the hub the time will change on the voicemail notification to the most recent time the phone turns back on.
    Go into settings>Apps. Top right, click the three dots and "show system Apps" scroll down to find the phone app/phone voice mail. Click on it, clear cache and data in it. Voice mail should be cleared.
    01-29-17 10:36 AM
    Hmmm..... do you mean Application Manager ? Or Application Permissions ?
    Neither one have the 3 dots on top on my phone. I have the latest software update.
    Found apps in Nova Launcher with 3 buttons but only options are Sort By Size or Reset App Preferences.
    01-30-17 08:25 PM
    Hmmm..... do you mean Application Manager ? Or Application Permissions ?
    Neither one have the 3 dots on top on my phone. I have the latest software update.
    Found apps in Nova Launcher with 3 buttons but only options are Sort By Size or Reset App Preferences.
    Settings > Apps. Top right 3 dots bring up "show system Apps" .
    Attached Thumbnails I Cannot Delete Voicemail Notification in My Hub-139308.jpg  
    01-30-17 09:11 PM
    Settings > Apps. Top right 3 dots bring up "show system Apps" .
    Hi ray689, this forum is for the BlackBerry Z30 running the BB10 OS, not the Android powered BlackBerry devices.
    The Setting you are describing are not present in BB10.
    01-31-17 06:45 AM
    Hi ray689, this forum is for the BlackBerry Z30 running the BB10 OS, not the Android powered BlackBerry devices.
    The Setting you are describing are not present in BB10.
    Ahh oops. Brain Fart on that one. Disregard please.
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    01-31-17 11:29 AM
    I have the voice mail option in BlackBerry Hub, but nothing ever happens with it. I get voice messages all the time....
    02-01-17 05:15 AM
    Go into settings>Apps. Top right, click the three dots and "show system Apps" scroll down to find the phone app/phone voice mail. Click on it, clear cache and data in it. Voice mail should be cleared.
    Hi!! I tried this on my Keyone because I always have a notification for 255 voice mails... but the option to clear cache is grey, I cannot click on it... Do you know how to fix it? Thank you!!
    11-20-17 09:44 AM
    This worked for me, just change the SIM card; it's free at Verizon .

Z30
    11-23-17 11:17 AM