Looking for the best price on a Z30 and found out sold out on line stock with a 4.8 out of five rating which made me wonder how well the Z30 was selling. Also I am starting to see people with the Z10 in my area. How well is the Z30 selling in your area?
    Attached Thumbnails How well is the Z30 selling?-blackberry2.jpg  
    11-25-13 02:50 PM
    Looking for the best price on a Z30 and found out sold out on line stock with a 4.8 out of five rating which made me wonder how well the Z30 was selling. Also I am starting to see people with the Z10 in my area. How well is the Z30 selling in your area?
    Would not consider ratings as a good indicator for the Z30... the only people that knows it exists are BlackBerry fans.

Nor is stock a good indicator... the Z10 was selling out all over according to some CEO.

Most likely we will never know how well the Z30 sold, it will be lumped in with ALL the other BlackBerry hardware.

Have never seen a Z30 in real life and have never seen another Z10.... I work in sales for the construction industry and BlackBerry was once the only device you ever saw. Now even legacy devices are all gone... We do have a large military facility in the area and I deal with a number of government employess, they do have BlackBerries but no BB10 devices - some of the legacy device I've seen are OLD, one had OS4 on it about 3 months ago.
    11-25-13 03:07 PM
    not one shop is selling the Z30 in my area nor have the staff in the mobile shops even heard of it!
    I did go into the city centre and one carphone warehouse was stocking the phone however it wasn't even on display,
    really can't see how blackberry are going to sell this phone if people are completely oblivious to its existence.
    11-25-13 03:15 PM