Did some looking on this subject - most are having problems seeing their Linkedin Contacts once they activate their Account.
    I am anticipating the opposite problem: my 81 personal Contacts getting swamped with 500 Linkedin Contacts. I recall several nightmares when I activated my Linkedin account a year or so ago.

Would it be possible to simply separate my Personal Contacts from my Linkedin Contacts by placing them into different BB Contact Groups ? (Using some BB Vulcan nerve pinch or some app like Contact X.) Or, would it be possible to do this by having a personal partition and a business partition on my Zed ????

Can Linkedin be effective throttled using Manual Sync or the like to prevent getting swamped with messages ?
    03-30-15 02:13 PM
    I had the same issue with both Facebook and LinkedIn apps on my old Z10 and now on my new Z30. I kept making sure that the contacts weren't linked in settings but they'd always reappear. It happened on every single OS and app version and annoyed me so much that I deleted both apps. Now I just use both sites through the browser.

Posted via CB10 with my fabulous Z30
    03-31-15 05:18 PM
    Go into the contacts app / go into setting(pull down from top) / go down to bottom and unselect linkedin
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    03-31-15 07:19 PM
    Go into the contacts app / go into setting(pull down from top) / go down to bottom and unselect linkedin
    Ding ding ding ding

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 10:40 PM
    This will stop them from showing up in contacts but not the universal search. You can disable contacts from being searched, but it's all or nothing. Hopefully someone at blackberry will enhance the search so under contacts you can stop it from searching Facebook and twitter and choose only those accounts you want searched.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 01:26 AM
    Also,

Go into the contacts app / go into setting(pull down from top) / go down to bottom and unselect Merge Contacts. Then you're immediately prompted with a modal pop-up in merge contacts which will take some time.

How do I separate Linkedin Contacts from Personal Contacts with 10.3 on Z30?-img_20150401_090124.png
    How do I separate Linkedin Contacts from Personal Contacts with 10.3 on Z30?-img_20150401_090135.png

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 08:03 AM
    Don't you want to merge contacts though? Doesn't that eliminate duplicates?
    05-06-15 06:00 PM
    Also add to this the LinkedIn birthday notification annoyance. Even when birthday calendar is unselected the notification continues to show up in lockscreen and in hub-> swipe to refresh action. Surprisingly (and correctly so for this set up ) the calendar app doesn't keep these birthdays.
    05-06-15 06:54 PM
    Gulp, turned my LINKEDIN Account back on...and did the above suggestion. Time will tell.
    05-07-15 06:12 PM