How do I get my screen shots to save in my personal space and not my workspace?
    01-14-15 02:17 PM
    That cannot be changed.
    01-14-15 10:31 PM
    That cannot be changed.
    Yes it can! Assuming you have a password that's been pushed to your device from your company IT admin. Once you unlock your device and are on your personal side swipe down from the top to get to your settings tray, one of your options should be switch to work = locked or unlocked.

How do I get my screen shots to save in my personal space and not my workspace?-img_20150115_080900.png

It should be unlocked because you had previously entered your password to access the phone from the lock screen in the first place. In that quick settings tray, tap the lock symbol and your work side will then be locked leaving you only access to your personal side. Now you should be able to take a screen shot and it will save to your personal side of the device. Hope that helps!

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    01-15-15 07:12 AM
    Locked Workspace = save in personal space when taking screenshots.
    Unlocked Workspace defaults to Work side.
    ego_sum_spartacus likes this.
    01-15-15 07:19 AM
    I think the question was about saving BY DEFAULT. Your answers tell us to make sure we switch before taking any screenshot, right?
    01-22-15 04:13 PM
    Yes, you must make sure first. I came here to post that you must press the suitcase icon to lock the work space before taking the screenshot even if you are in the personal space. It was the first time I had had that happen, so imagine my surprise when it unexpectedly saved to the other space.

It makes sense because otherwise running active frame work apps, calendar, etc. could be screenshotted from the personal space.

The other option would be to programmatically write a bunch of code to say exclude all this from the screenshot function, but BlackBerry needs to focus their available resources on higher priority coding.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 09:39 PM