In my file manager/mediacard/blackbery there is a folder named Z30 screenshots that I created. I notice all screen shots are going to my personal space; in my camera folder. How can I change the default path where my screen shots go to?

Thanks in advance to all that take the time to reply

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    06-30-14 09:18 PM
    You can't, the screenshots location is 'hardcoded'. You might be able to download one of those silly screenshot apps that MAY allow you to adjust it though from the department of redundancy.
    06-30-14 09:44 PM
    You can't, the screenshots location is 'hardcoded'. You might be able to download one of those silly screenshot apps that MAY allow you to adjust it though from the department of redundancy.
    Thank you for the reply. Might as well delete that folder then. Lol

07-01-14 02:05 PM
    You can always move (and/or copy) pictures from the "Camera" folder in the "Device" to any other folder, including a folder that you create on the "MediaCard".
    07-01-14 02:16 PM
    The reason it's hard coded is the API that File Manager allows Box.net app, Dropbox and others look to that default folder to upload media to.

You'll see evidence of this when you first installed those two apps and Box creates a Default Folder that it auto chosen to use.

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    07-01-14 09:53 PM
    Probably the only complaint I have with BB10 is the photos / folders. Finding a photo to update a bbm pic can be painful. Some pictures save on the media card, others on the phone depending on if it's a download, the camera, sms and screen shots. I do like the date and recent section however in my ALBUMS the"camera" folder starts with the oldest pictures first!!

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    07-02-14 01:03 AM
    Probably the only complaint I have with BB10 is the photos / folders. Finding a photo to update a bbm pic can be painful. Some pictures save on the media card, others on the phone depending on if it's a download, the camera, sms and screen shots. I do like the date and recent section however in my ALBUMS the"camera" folder starts with the oldest pictures first!!

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    Starting with the oldest picture first is a dumb change that was made with one of the OS updates. And it doesn't look like they're ever going back.

Posted via CB10 using my Z30.
    07-03-14 06:16 PM
    I've created folders for everything. Trips, my two boys' soccer teams, family, friends, etc

Every few days I just take a gander through the camera folder and move the pictures over into their relevant folders. Makes using the photos so much easier rather than having to scroll through 400+ camera shots to find the one I want. Heck if you think a picture belongs in another album, copy it in there too.

Albums is the key imo to keeping your pictures app organized and easier to manage.

07-06-14 12:57 PM