You got a steal there OP

BlackBerry Z30 | 10.2.1.1925 | BBM Channel C0006E212
    12-28-13 09:21 AM
    I got my Z30 on Dec 26th for a ZERO price match, but with a 50 dollars rebate to redeem against the account. Also a 10 dollars off the monthly bill on any plan of my choice, because I am an old really old customer and 3 months unlimited data. I checked right away the flexTAB on my rogers online account, it was 400 dollars 2 days ago and it is 383.3 today! I am surprised they did not charge me the full 600 dollars price or even 420 when they want 180 up front without price match! All the above without having the Z30 yet, hopefully it will come till Dec 31st.
    12-28-13 06:32 PM
    For those being able to take advantage of the price match guarantee from rogers, you got lucky or maybe you went through customer retention and they didn't want to lose you as a customer. Either way, merry Christmas.

I went to imagine wireless at beacon hill in Calgary and was told the z30 wasn't eligible for a price match. Next step is to call rogers and get transferred to customer retention. Losing 4 phones over a 1 - z30 would be irresponsible on their part.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 06:46 PM
    Good news. Called rogers support to ask about my accounts and was told one of them was eligible for an upgrade and could get the z10 for $179 after the $50 rebate. When asked whether they price matched Telus $0 z30, they checked and said sure, over a 2 month billing cycle though.

Seems in store price matching is left up to the discretion of the individual stores depending on the proof you provide of the other carriers price.

Anyway, I'm a happy camper that my $0 z30 will be here in a few days via ups.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 05:34 PM
    On-hold with a Rogers rep right now for a alt=

BlackBerry Z30 was $0 at Best Buy not sure what carriers it's available with though. Sad to see it was a dummy phone.

12-30-13 07:57 PM
    For those being able to take advantage of the price match guarantee from rogers, you got lucky or maybe you went through customer retention and they didn't want to lose you as a customer. Either way, merry Christmas.
    Posted via CB10
    Rogers has a Price Match policy since April 2013 which I didn't know until I browsed this forum. You can also find reference to it on their website.

We received one of our Z30's last night, but it didn't include a Sim card! I called support and they said I would have to go to a Rogers store to get one - which seems silly. My daughter was disappointed she couldn't start using it.
    12-31-13 06:39 AM
    I wonder if they will waive my $200 upgrade fee left on my contract payoff? If not still tempting to upgrade. However for these people that upgraded did they make you switch too the new plans? I have an extremely good plan (cheap with lots of data and features). every time I want to upgrade they make me go to a new plan. which is double the price and less features. I will have to call and see what they will do for me now.
    12-31-13 06:51 AM
    I called today since Telus still has this deal on their website. The rep I spoke to told me my phone bill has to be $70 or over in order to get the price match. I'm just curious if anyone else got told something similar
    01-02-14 03:13 PM
    well damn I just got my wife a Z30 less than two weeks ago through Telus and they charged me $49.00 on a two year plan - I guess I will be calling them to get that charge removed off of my bill..

Thanks Crackberry for saving me $50!
    01-02-14 06:35 PM
    I called today since Telus still has this deal on their website. The rep I spoke to told me my phone bill has to be $70 or over in order to get the price match. I'm just curious if anyone else got told something similar
    I wasn't told anything about minimum charges. However, I've got 4 phones with rogers worth almost 300.00 a month so they wouldn't have made any minimum stipulation in order for one of my phone plans to be price match eligible.
    coldfir3 likes this.
    01-02-14 07:44 PM
    I wasn't told anything about minimum charges. However, I've got 4 phones with rogers worth almost 300.00 a month so they wouldn't have made any minimum stipulation in order for one of my phone plans to be price match eligible.
    I've got 3 phones with them as well. I found it ridiculous that they asked me to do that. I'll give them a ring tomorrow to get this sorted out. Thanks for the response btw

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 09:06 PM
    I've got 3 phones with them as well. I found it ridiculous that they asked me to do that. I'll give them a ring tomorrow to get this sorted out. Thanks for the response btw

Posted via CB10
    They didn't mention minimum charge to me but my bill is indeed greater than $70.

BTW, just got my phone a few minutes ago, charging it right now.

It looks gorgeous!
    01-02-14 10:05 PM
    All set. This was posted from my brand-new Z30

Posted via CB10
    R Field and DSS900 like this.
    01-03-14 12:46 AM
    BE CAREFUL with Rogers and any kind of price matching!!! I placed my order for a Z30 on Black Friday with a Telus $0 price match and the Loyalty agent, who even commented that I got an amazing deal, managed to make notes that I'm getting the device for $49.95 and there was somehow "no record" of a $0 price match being mentioned at all even though I had a Ref #. I had to fight on the phone for over an hour to get it resolved.

I was seriously losing my mind as it wasn't the first time they said/promised one thing and did the other. It was basically my word against theirs and "I'm sorry Sir but my system shows......". And I'm a 15+ year customer. Very very frustrating and disheartening experience to think that this is how they treat their long term customers.
    01-03-14 12:39 PM
    Typical Rogers(robbers)

01-03-14 07:10 PM
    I attempted to get a z30 today, but they denied me early upgrade as I still have "a one year warranty " on my z10. Next month I can pay off my Flextab tab and upgrade....odd

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 07:16 PM
    BE CAREFUL with Rogers and any kind of price matching!!! I placed my order for a Z30 on Black Friday with a Telus $0 price match and the Loyalty agent, who even commented that I got an amazing deal, managed to make notes that I'm getting the device for $49.95 and there was somehow "no record" of a $0 price match being mentioned at all even though I had a Ref #. I had to fight on the phone for over an hour to get it resolved.

I was seriously losing my mind as it wasn't the first time they said/promised one thing and did the other. It was basically my word against theirs and "I'm sorry Sir but my system shows......". And I'm a 15+ year customer. Very very frustrating and disheartening experience to think that this is how they treat their long term customers.
    My experience was near perfect. I called rogers and asked about a Z30. They said I was eligible for an upgrade on one of my phones and the cost would be 179 after a 50 rebate. So I asked if they price match Telus. After checking a few details, they said sure. So, I ordered a z30 for 0 and no shipping. The only issue is that I 'm still charged 229 but it gets credited back over two months. I can live with that.

Thanks to the cb members for pointing this deal out as I was ready to pay the 179.

Got my phone yesterday. A nice extension to my Christmas .

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 08:45 AM
    She'll be billed an admin fee 15$/ 49.99$ for phone and pending her hup Crdit going through in 6-8wweeks then the bill will. Show the phone as 0$ but yeah there is a surcharge pending the hup credit going thru. If she applies online at her account login it's faster to process but if she sends the hup coupon away it can up to 2months to credit on account. Either way it will crdit so don't pay for that portion of charges as it will minus out!

Posted Via CB10/SQN100-3 luvn leak 10.2.1.1055
    01-06-14 04:19 AM
43 12