I went with a plan to get me a Z30 on Edge plan, I get there and come to find out they have no Z30 in stock!! They checked and no one around my area all the way to Boston have one in stock.
    The rep tells me first, why do I want a Blackberry, really!!! and he says they don't stock them because nobody wants it!!! I said to him, I will tell my friends on Crackberry to what he said, and he shrugs...

He tells me he sold 1 BB a year ago, I said it's the classiest phone, and he pulls out his ginormous HTC Max, and I laughed at him.
    So now I am going on Verizon and will complain to them about the employees opinion on Blackberry.
    I am very angry that the workers always say stupid things every time I'm there.

Now, I'm logging in to Verizon and ordering it online, can't wait till I get it.
    I feel better now that I took that off my chest
    howards likes this.
    02-21-14 01:08 PM
    Yeah, vent it all out...
    02-21-14 01:11 PM
    Yea no verizon stores by me have it. I was going to switch to edge and get a z30. But I feel edge is a rip off if your going from a none edge plan to a edge. They wanted to take my iPhone 5 that I paided for when I switched to edge which I feel is a scam. So I ended up just buying a z30 off here which will be here today.
    02-21-14 01:26 PM
    That's exactly how I felt also, rip-off! Where did you buy yours??
    Yea no verizon stores by me have it. I was going to switch to edge and get a z30. But I feel edge is a rip off if your going from a none edge plan to a edge. They wanted to take my iPhone 5 that I paided for when I switched to edge which I feel is a scam. So I ended up just buying a z30 off here which will be here today.
    02-21-14 01:29 PM
    One new Verizon store near me had 6 working Z30s and 6 working Q10s on display. But they also had zero BlackBerrys in stock. It was the best blackberry display I had seen in awhile. However I still had to order my Z30 online. I don't see how they could expect to sell any if they don't stock them.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 02:52 PM
    One new Verizon store near me had 6 working Z30s and 6 working Q10s on display. But they also had zero BlackBerrys in stock. It was the best blackberry display I had seen in awhile. However I still had to order my Z30 online. I don't see how they could expect to sell any if they don't stock them.

Posted via CB10
    To be honest if bbry can't be bothered to market the Z30 why should a carrier be bothered to try and sell it when they can sell plenty of iphones/Droids?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-21-14 02:56 PM
    It's so sad that Blackberry is allowing this to go down this way. I guess this is all a part of their new "Prosumer" approach!
    02-21-14 03:55 PM
    That's exactly how I felt also, rip-off! Where did you buy yours??
    i bought it off a member here.
    02-21-14 03:56 PM
    I had a similar experience with 2 different stores. The first one the rep did everything he could to talk me out of a BlackBerry. Saying that they are out of business and other bs. I tried to tell him about BlackBerry but it was a lost cause.

The second store started the same. I said he had heard wrong about BlackBerry and to just check to see if he had a Z30 in stock. I'm in Detroit and the closest Z30 is in Kentucky. Sad.

The salesman did however ask to know more about BlackBerry. I said what has been happening the last few months and about the new 10.2.1 leaks and apps. Interesting enough he owns a Q10 and has never been to crackberry. I told him about the site and where to find the leaked os. I hope he came here and can now better represent BlackBerry at the store.

PS, got my wife a Z30 with contract renewal and I did the edge program for a Z30 (they are giving a $10 monthly credit for the program, helps make it worth it to me).

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 06:09 PM
    Yeah same in the south, Verizon had them pull the handset from stores, I find it funny they wanted an EXCLUSIVE but have not cared at all, AND have not pushed the marketing on the device at all, People dont even know its available, And this is sad
    02-21-14 06:49 PM
    I threatened to go to T-Mobile and got my Z30 for free.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 06:50 PM
    I had a similar experience with 2 different stores. The first one the rep did everything he could to talk me out of a BlackBerry. Saying that they are out of business and other bs. I tried to tell him about BlackBerry but it was a lost cause.

The second store started the same. I said he had heard wrong about BlackBerry and to just check to see if he had a Z30 in stock. I'm in Detroit and the closest Z30 is in Kentucky. Sad.

The salesman did however ask to know more about BlackBerry. I said what has been happening the last few months and about the new 10.2.1 leaks and apps. Interesting enough he owns a Q10 and has never been to crackberry. I told him about the site and where to find the leaked os. I hope he came here and can now better represent BlackBerry at the store.

PS, got my wife a Z30 with contract renewal and I did the edge program for a Z30 (they are giving a $10 monthly credit for the program, helps make it worth it to me).

Posted via CB10
    Nice
    02-21-14 06:50 PM
    No employee of any sort should make fun of what you want. That's like someone who works at a Volkswagen dealership saying, "No, why the heck would you want the Beetle? Really? No, you want the new Passat!"

Different phones work for different people in the same way different cars work for different people. It shouldn't matter to Verizon which phone you should get as long as you're using their service.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    02-21-14 06:51 PM
    Same thing in Northern California, was told by a Verizon rep that there are no Z30's in stock and I'd have to purchase online. Did it and love it.

My bitchin' Z30 BlackBerry
    02-21-14 06:55 PM
    i just went to the store to get a sim for my z30 and the guy was asking if i was sure about switching lol. he ended up being cool after i told him i was sure. loading the newest leak and then ill be using my new z30.
    02-21-14 07:09 PM
    I can't believe blackberry is not addressing a long time issue with carriers knocking BlackBerry. With verizon being one of the carriers that still carry almost every blackberry why they would tell their sales reps to act the way they do!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 07:40 PM
    I threatened to go to T-Mobile and got my Z30 for free.

Posted via CB10
    Not free. You're paying verizon rate for it.

Posted via CB10 Q10
    02-21-14 07:46 PM
    Don't you guys read the site? Z30s not being stocked in stores was known from the very beginning. It was not pulled from shelves. And yes since Verizon is the only company carrying blackberry that's a good thing. No need to complain if you can still get the thing. Order it online and it will be to you in 2 days.

Posted via CB10
    leehardballer12 likes this.
    02-21-14 09:12 PM
    No Z30 in my local Verizon stores either (Chattanooga). And the reps always tell me I don't need a BlackBerry since they are going of business and we don't have any in store. Seriously?!?! Why would store reps do that?
    Anyway I ordered my Z30 in store and got it in two days. Love love love it!!!! Best phone by far.

From my totally Awesome Z30
    02-22-14 12:49 PM
    I went to my local Verizon store here in Ky for help and rep said why do you want a BB andthat she knows nothing about them and doesn't know how to help me. Ignoramuses and happy to be so it seems.
    04-19-14 03:15 PM
    People take their phones way too seriously.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 03:17 PM
    I got the same attitude when I went to my local att store here in central florida: "blackberry is not gonna be around much longer" get the iphone 5 or the s4" they use to have both the Z10 and the Q10 on display, now they just have the z10

Posted via CB10 with Q10
    04-19-14 03:17 PM
    God america is a joke.

Posted via CB10
    vanrickman likes this.
    04-19-14 03:46 PM
    And also the local cable company here use to have blackberries for their employees but are now switching to iphones.

Posted via CB10 with Q10
    04-19-14 03:50 PM
    Sometimes you wonder if your fighting an uphill battle, go to the stores and they have tons of cases for iphones and galaxy's and htc's....but nothing for blackberry. so you have to come here to CB or ebay and find them. Makes me feel unique though.

Posted via CB10 with Q10
    CMcRob likes this.
    04-19-14 04:03 PM
36 12