Hi guys.

Im trying two days now to connect my blackberry z30 via micro hdmi to my computer screen (LG flatron w2261vp) but nothing happened as I expected. I tried all screen resolutions from my device when the cable is connected but nothing again.
    My screen is connected to my pc only with DVI cable and the ac-in. Also I disconnected DVI cable and had the same problem.
    Is there anyone who has the same screen having this problem or anyone who has the solution?

Sorry for my bad english.
    alexstorm likes this.
    03-01-15 01:15 PM
    Hi, I've got a (very old now) LG Flatron M228WD - every time I change the Input type it causes me headaches, sometimes because it takes 5-10 seconds to pick up the new type of input.... most of the time the Input is set for HDMI->PC, but I have to change the Input type if connecting a DVD player, BlackBerry Playbook, etc and it is never a smooth transition. I assume that your monitor is more modern than mine, so I am surprised that it cannot pick up the Input automatically (a friends new LG mega-TV does - I recently plugged a Q10 into it to show him my diving videos and some opera.... he was really interested.... not!). I've recently got my Passport to work on my Flatron as I wanted to test the Passport HDMI output before I took it to a clients to use for a presentation and I had the same issues as when I used to connect my Q10 to the Flatron (but got there eventually).

Good luck
    03-01-15 02:03 PM
    As suggested, have you toggled or changed the INPUT port on the monitor. You may have to take if off whatever is showing the computer image and pick an hdmi input.
    03-01-15 02:47 PM