Just checking if I am the only one? I got a Claro (boot branded) Z30, unlocked on AT&T, no update with or without SIM, OTA or via Link.
    03-03-15 03:06 PM
    I was in the Dominican Republic (mostly in Santo Domingo) for the last two weeks and just got back home roughly two days ago (Vancouver BC)

Anyways...while there, I opted for the Telus Caribbean 100 pass so that I wouldn't worry so much when using my phone in and around the Island. With wifi on...it would automatically log back on to the hotel's wifi and sometimes RED-WIFI-CLARO network as well.

While there I received the 10.3.1 update on Claro's network . I did however stop it and just waited until I arrived back home in Vancouver.

Didn't want a potentially bricked phone while I was there.

So again the answer to your question was yes, in that Claro did initiate the 10.3.1 update on its network.

 BlackBerry Z30 smartphone on Telus Network
    03-03-15 03:58 PM
    I was in the Dominican Republic (mostly in Santo Domingo) for the last two weeks and just got back home roughly two days ago (Vancouver BC)

Anyways...while there, I opted for the Telus Caribbean 100 pass so that I wouldn't worry so much when using my phone in and around the Island. With wifi on...it would automatically log back on to the hotel's wifi and sometimes RED-WIFI-CLARO network as well.

While there I received the 10.3.1 update on Claro's network . I did however stop it and just waited until I arrived back home in Vancouver.

Didn't want a potentially bricked phone while I was there.

So again the answer to your question was yes, in that Claro did initiate the 10.3.1 update on its network.

 BlackBerry Z30 smartphone on Telus Network
    I guess I am getting the worst of both worlds. Claro is not initiating my update on Wifi because BB thinks I am located in USA.
    AT&T is not updating with AT&T SIM in device.
    And Link does not recognize any available update, other than Claro's "Ideas" app. It's really weird.

I wish you took a screenshot of which OS was available down there..
    When I check Sachesi, only 10.2 is showing up. Maybe you were getting update from wifi?

03-03-15 04:26 PM
    With the release of OS 10.3.1.2558, did anyone with Claro receive the update yet?
    03-13-15 08:09 PM