Guys I got something for you that you might be interested in. I have found a great hack for the Z30 case.

I was an owner of the Z10 for about a year and a half before it got smashed. Like many I loved the transformation case it came with. I naturally moved up to the Z30 and got that transformation case too. I found that that case was not nearly as good in functionality and it covered the awesome BlackBerry logo and texture of the back cover. However the rest of the case, outside how it leaves open space for the buttons, is perfect.

So here is the hack. I got a sharp utility knife, placed the cover on a wooden board and very carefully carved out the inside of the case, leaving only the outside trim. I also used a pair of small scissors to help cut some parts of the edge. This allows for:

1. A secured phone that will be protected, that's also light mind you.

2. The case still lets me have complete grip on the phone (so I've actually only dropped it once so far).

3. It shows off the beautiful BB logo and texture!

Result
    Hack for Z30 Case-pllmgku.jpg

While I liked having the phone "naked" it was hard handling it and God-forbid it falls and cracks. This solves all that. The only downside is that it is kinda challenging to cut straight all around and can be dangerous to do so. If you decide to do this, just take your time and do it very slowly, maybe wear gloves for protection just in case.

Lastly, (plug) I am publishing my very first app/game and I just today got it approved in BlackBerry World! It's simple game play (think the classic Chopper). Anyway, I hope you give the free version a try and post a good review if you like it. I had to learn Unity and this game being my first time making one took me about a month. It looks simple but a lot of work goes into it. Thanks for your support!

Blackish Holes Lite

Blackish Holes
    utsav01 and allsportsfan like this.
    11-13-15 05:21 PM
    nice haha. way ahead of you though. I did this with my transform case in the summer. eventually I stopped using it, however. the problem is the case squeaking and creaking. I'm using the rubberized snap on case now.
    11-14-15 05:45 PM
    "squeaking and creaking."? not hearing that here.

What snap on case in particular? How is that better, (no squeaking and creaking?)

(I've only had the Z30 for a couple months so I'm not surprised you beat me to it!)
    Last edited by srzjumper; 11-14-15 at 09:27 PM.
    11-14-15 08:15 PM