... and going back to my Z10.

It's not for me - it's too big, too heavy, too bulky.

I really liked how it looks - until I have it in my pocket. Carrying it in my blazer breast pocket is literally a burden.
    I finally understand women with a huge rack - that's how I feel like. It also don't fit into my trousers pocket half of the time if I wear anything tighter than a parachute :-/

I tried to open the back cover exactly ONCE, with a credit card - no sharp edges (because you need superhuman strength fingernail to open without help) and the faux-metal bottom rim is now scratched up :-(

Going back to the Z10 was easier than I thought. I don't really miss the big screen but can I just say the Z10 is a much more elegant design and I like how it looks and feels in my hand and in my pocket. The only thing I really miss is the smaller icons on the home screen. I tend to use smaller font on my BB10 devices anyway so would be great to have the option of having more rows of icon if desired.

Anyway - rant over. Thanks for listening :-)
    01-20-14 02:31 PM
    Sell it to me?

Sent from what ever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk
    geraham likes this.
    01-20-14 02:35 PM

I really liked how it looks - until I have it in my pocket. Carrying it in my blazer breast pocket is literally a burden.
    I finally understand women with a huge rack - that's how I feel like. It also don't fit into my trousers pocket half of the time if I wear anything tighter than a parachute :-/

I tried to open the back cover exactly ONCE, with a credit card - no sharp edges (because you need superhuman strength fingernail to open without help) and the faux-metal bottom rim is now scratched up :-(

Going back to the Z10 was easier than I thought. I don't really miss the big screen but can I just say the Z10 is a much more elegant design and I like how it looks and feels in my hand and in my pocket. The only thing I really miss is the smaller icons on the home screen. I tend to use smaller font on my BB10 devices anyway so would be great to have the option of having more rows of icon if desired.

It's real metal not faux metal. And yes, opening the back cover is tricky.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    01-20-14 02:36 PM
    Tricky but better then it becoming loose and opening itself.

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    Carl Estes and geraham like this.
    01-20-14 02:51 PM
    Tricky but better then it becoming loose and opening itself.

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    True
    geraham likes this.
    01-20-14 02:55 PM
    Sorry already sold :-(
    01-20-14 03:00 PM
    The Z10 battery door is easy to open yet don't get loose :-)
    01-20-14 03:01 PM
    Wah wah....pull the door. man up
    illlya and velkod like this.
    01-20-14 03:56 PM
    Is this real angus W because it's to heavy? And you have problems with the backdoor. I don't believe it but maybe the Z10 feel better.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by elite1; 01-20-14 at 11:51 PM.
    velkod likes this.
    01-20-14 04:49 PM
    Wow so much to give up for a bit of weight.

Big mistake brother.

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    01-20-14 05:12 PM
    I think some people need to hit the gym! 5.99 oz is too heavy? Good luck with that cup of coffee or can of soda! LOL!
    illlya, DrorSchafer and DaMaRa1109 like this.
    01-20-14 05:19 PM
    Instead put it in your front pocket - everyone will think you're happy to see them!
    Phone is solid - not heavy - it's muscular not fat!
    Back cover - you rarely ever need to open it
    Lots and lots you've given up to go backwards

I use the thingsling for one-handed Z30 operation! Very useful.

01-20-14 09:08 PM
    It's not metal. It's plastic.

As for opening the back cover, use your nail or a credit card. All you have to do it pull on at the indent and move your nail to the left or right. The clips will pop and it comes off real easy. Pulling straight up on it is very difficult.
    01-20-14 09:20 PM

I'll buy it off you

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    01-20-14 09:22 PM
    ...I finally understand women with a huge rack - that's how I feel like.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-20-14 09:23 PM

As for opening the back cover, use your nail or a credit card. All you have to do it pull on at the indent and move your nail to the left or right. The clips will pop and it comes off real easy. Pulling straight up on it is very difficult.
    It's a coated metal alloy. Not plastic.

Posted via CB10
    rotorwrench likes this.
    01-20-14 09:34 PM
    It's a coated metal alloy. Not plastic.

Posted via CB10
    "Oh, what? What? These are plastic. He can't fly."
    "They are a terillium-carbonic alloy, and I *can* fly."
    01-20-14 10:12 PM
    Brave person to post this on the CB forum, lol. Going "backwards" to a Z10 is almost a sacrilegious act on its own lately. Anyway, glad u r still with BlackBerry and I think it is nice to have the three phone model choices. There is no right phone, just the one that works best for u. I checked the Z30 out and get why everyone is raving about it. But I appreciate my Z10 for the beauty that it is too.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
    kbz1960 and tfitzpat03 like this.
    01-20-14 10:35 PM
    Usb to go.

you gave up on that too!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 10:39 PM
    Different strokes for different folks. Glad you enjoy your z10. I'm sure whoever picked up your z30 will be happy with it

Posted via my Z30
    01-21-14 12:11 AM
    Wow at all the hostility. OP glad you found something that works for you. I agree with your complaints. The back door is a pain in the back to take off. Can't argue against that.

The phone is unwieldy at times and it does feel heavy. To all the people saying hit the gym, dumbest thing I ever heard. This phone is actually heavy and it hinders one handed use. I wish the phone was lighter. Barely fits in my pocket and not very easy to use one handed. But I'm happy with the phone otherwise. I could never go back to the z10 small screen and battery. Good luck

Posted via my Z30
    Last edited by vegetto_456; 01-22-14 at 10:57 AM.
    Angus Wong 1 likes this.
    01-21-14 12:23 AM
    Hey, use what will work best with you. I'm just glad to see you're still using a BlackBerry
    Angus Wong 1 likes this.
    01-21-14 12:29 AM
    hahahahahahahahahahaha so funny

Sorry already sold :-(
    01-21-14 05:31 AM
    Ummm, no.
    01-21-14 05:42 AM
    I agree with the op that the Z10 is a nicer design, but the 30 is nice too! The door is a pia, but once your sim and SD card are installed, complaining should end... heavy, yes but It's battery destroys the 10! Bulky yes, but the typing in portrait is even better then the excellent Z10! I love them both but in the end, I choose battery life!

Posted via CB10 on my sweet Z30!
    01-21-14 11:08 AM
48 12