Generic company email
Hi, i just would like to know if it is possible to put generic email id of the company into your z30, and does anybody know how can i do that without asking our it.
Example of generic id firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently my company email i can add to my phone, however i cant seem to add the generic email, i.t. has configured the same on my laptop outlook and prompts me to choose profiles when opening outlook.
Posted via CB10
- 03-20-14, 08:44 PM #2
Why are you trying to use a fake email address?
Also what email server connection are you trying to use? ActiveSync, IMAP, or POP.
Posted via CB10 on a Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2228
- By objection01 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 9Last Post: 05-27-14, 09:22 AM
- By PAC757 in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 38Last Post: 03-27-14, 09:46 PM
- By geekl33tgamer in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 03-21-14, 03:42 PM
- By gson_ve in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 7Last Post: 03-21-14, 07:25 AM
- By Jg2 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 03-21-14, 02:55 AM