I just switched from a z10 to a z30 and now have trouble filing emails. On the z10 to put an email in a folder I would click on the email to open it then tap the three dots on the bottom right to file it and it would go from the inbox to the chosen folder. Now with the z30 when I follow the same procedure, the email looks like it's filed in the appropriate folder but when I go back to the inbox it's still there . And when I delete it in the inbox it also deletes from the folder where I filed it. Is there some setting in my email that I need to change or is this some sort of glitch. I would appreciate any help thanks.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 07:51 AM
    Check this. In the Hub, go to the overflow menu (3 vertical dots at bottom right) > Display and Actions. Scroll down and toggle "Show Filed Messages" to OFF. Go back to the Hub and the filed messages should no longer show.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-15-14 05:38 PM
    Thank you Elessar that worked. One last thing when I go to file an email it automatically brings up the keyboard - is there a way to shut that off? Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 12:46 AM
    Glad you're good for the filing. I hoped that's all it was.

As for the keyboard, no, you can't prevent it from popping up. You can dismiss it by tapping anywhere above or using a 2-finger swipe up from the bottom bezel. The keyboard annoyed me at first, too. Then I discovered how it was intended to be used! When you want to file a message, you're presented with the folder list and the keyboard. Simply tap the first letter or two of the folder into which you want to file the message. Presto -- the non-matching folders are filtered out. It makes it much easier to file when you have a lot of sub folders. Give it a try. You may grow to like it.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-16-14 06:14 AM
    Again my thanks for the info you provided. Is the keyboard pop up something implemented on the z30 only, as I don't think it occurs on my z10 when filing emails

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 08:09 AM
    The keyboard pops up for me on both my Z30 and my Z10.
    05-16-14 09:15 AM