Anybody notice that the earpiece for call volume seems light even with the volume all the way up?

This is in telephone mode when the headpiece is used.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 12:41 AM
    Anybody notice that the earpiece for call volume seems light even with the volume all the way up?

Posted via CB10
    The earpiece seems light? Maybe I need coffee....I'm not quite understanding what you mean?
    11-10-13 05:34 AM
    I think they mean the call volume is too low when a headset is plugged in, even though it's maxed out.

OP there is an option for "headphone audio boost" in settings>main volume. toggle it on and see if it improves. also, make sure the headset is plugged in all the way.
    11-10-13 06:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    Funny you say that, I just got off a call and it definitely seemed like the earpeice speaker was low. Not a headset, the speaker on he device itself. I tried turning it up but it never got loud enough for my liking.
    11-10-13 10:25 AM
    I meant in handset mode. I think BlackBerry needs to come up with an update to fix the volume in handset mode.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 02:18 PM
    I meant in handset mode. I think BlackBerry needs to come up with an update to fix the volume in handset mode.

Posted via CB10
    Go to the phone app, then swipe down and choose settings. There you will see "Call Audio". Try choosing either bass or treble boost (I'd suggest treble but YMMV).
    I don't have a Z30 yet, but that's what I'd try.
    11-10-13 02:26 PM
    I have tried a few things but the headset volume is definitely low. When I am in a room with my kids I can hardly hear the person on the other end.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 06:28 PM
    Volume at MAX but still sounds way too LOW for a BB !
    Rim please fix with update !
    11-10-13 07:16 PM
    I have tried a few things but the headset volume is definitely low. When I am in a room with my kids I can hardly hear the person on the other end.

Posted via CB10
    OK but did you try this...
    "Go to the phone app, then swipe down and choose settings. There you will see "Call Audio". Try choosing either bass or treble boost (I'd suggest treble but YMMV).
    I don't have a Z30 yet, but that's what I'd try. "
    11-10-13 07:52 PM
    [QUOTE=canuckvoip;9515746]OK but did you try this...
    "Go to the phone app, then swipe down and choose settings. There you will see "Call Audio". Try choosing either bass or treble boost (I'd suggest treble but YMMV).
    I don't have a Z30 yet, but that's what I'd try. "[/QUOT

Tried all that stuff still very Low
    11-10-13 08:03 PM
    [QUOTE=mike22;9515809]
    OK but did you try this...
    I don't have a Z30 yet, but that's what I'd try. "[/QUOT

Tried all that stuff still very Low
    Thank you. Just checking because I plan on getting a Z30 in a couple of weeks...
    Cheers,
    11-10-13 09:16 PM
    This has been reported on virtually every Z30 review & is the deal breaker for me since I have some hearing loss. BlackBerry has been top notch in earpiece volume up until the 9900/9930, since then it's been way too low. Why?
    11-10-13 09:55 PM
    bombard Michael Clewley on his Twitter, just tweet him, "please bring the fix for Z30's earpiece volume on 10.2.1 OS, we need it!" the more tweets sent the higher the chance this will be fixed before the 10.2.1 OS is released officially.

on other threads i've read that folks who are running the leaked 10.2.1 has got this issue 100% fixed!
    11-10-13 11:05 PM
    bombard Michael Clewley on his Twitter, just tweet him, "please bring the fix for Z30's earpiece volume on 10.2.1 OS, we need it!" the more tweets sent the higher the chance this will be fixed before the 10.2.1 OS is released officially.

on other threads i've read that folks who are running the leaked 10.2.1 has got this issue 100% fixed!
    I'm probably not as plugged in on 10.2.1 as I could be but I thought the leaks had no radio for calling...???
    Not sure.
    11-10-13 11:40 PM
    The sound is definitely super low! Something has to be done

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 05:41 PM