I just wanted to know that does the android apps run smoothly without any lag on Z30?
    I wanted to purchase a new phone. I used a galaxy s3. Because of the lag i sold it and bought an iPhone 4s 16gb. The storage in iphone troubled me a lot!
    I liked all the specs in z30 except the cores and processors in it.
    I guess bb10 doesn't require much cores?
    But it runs android apps, so i wanted to know that does the apps perform well or its just sluggish ?
    Please suggest me a Phone. Z30 costs 39,000rupees in india , which is littles bit costly.
    I was looking for an android device with the same price.
    But i got bored seeing the same UI of android.
    I like the UI of bb10.
    Im a student, and im a heavy user too.... Pls suggest me a phone with better performance, big battery life and awesome camera too.
    02-17-14 07:15 AM
    Z30 is amazing.. you'll have to list down the APPS that are most imp to you and ask the audience here for their experience.. since a few of them installed from Android have lag as well as some dont work.. But majority of the useful ones to work fine..

Screen is amazing, the phone is awesome.. everything gud. Battery is the biggest asset of all.. No issues what so ever.. Camera is very good except in the low light its ok types.. Hub is another big plus point and so is the keypad/keyboard.. You can go for it widout any issues..
    02-17-14 07:22 AM
    The Z30 is not an Android phone. It does run many Android apps smoothly, but you may find those apps quite primitive after using this thing.

Which apps are you talking about, specifically? I've tested a bunch of them. 90+ percent work smoothly; many run better than on Android.
    02-17-14 07:45 AM
    I find it hit and miss. Not so much lag but certain settings/options don't work on some. Also some don't work at all but haven't run across too many. Overall I'm pretty happy though.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:34 AM
    I just find some of the android apps slow on initial start up. But once up and running, fast and smooth.

But generally speaking, all the android apps work well, very happy.

Instagram, Skype, Tapatalk, and lesser known apps all work well.

Z30 goodness with the big screen, awesome speakers and keyboard and long life battery, and now the ability to run most Android apps.

I've never been a happier BlackBerry customer like I am now!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:40 AM
    On my z30 the all run pretty smooth. Generally they are a little slower to start up compared to native BlackBerry apps but no issues as of yet for me for the past couple of months.

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    02-17-14 08:43 AM
    Anyone one notice you can't make purchases?? If you can help me out cause it gives me a link to Play Store error.
    02-17-14 08:45 AM
    They run great! Some glitches but I'm sure will be addressed in the 10.2.1.2xxx update!
    02-17-14 09:15 AM