I'd like to hear from those who bought or tried classic but then decided to go back to Z30 and what were the reasons?
    I just received my Classic and it's pending new SIM from AT&T for the switch.
    06-16-15 05:00 PM
    I played with a classic for about 2 minutes....handed it back to the owner and never looked back.

Not for me. I need the larger screen of the z30.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 05:02 PM
    I played with a classic for about 2 minutes....handed it back to the owner and never looked back.

Not for me. I need the larger screen of the z30.

Posted via CB10
    Likewise. i've tried both the Q10 & the Classic...and I don't know if I could ever go back to a smaller screen, PKB or not.

Of course, my old eyes may have a lot to do with that too!
    06-17-15 02:18 PM
    I had a Q10 and a classic, I used about two weeks. Ran to a Z30 when I had the chance. Not looking to go back

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 02:29 PM
    Yep. I got a Classic thinking that it would be an improved Bold. It wasn't. Went back to my Z30.
    06-17-15 02:33 PM
    I went back for the larger screen. My classic had very poor battery life.
    06-17-15 02:44 PM
    I had a Q10 and then my Z30 came from a fellow CB Head and thought how was I able to use the small screen.
    I almost went for the classic from someone selling one here and saw today the New Slider is coming in November so I am holding off.

I love a keyboard over the VKB but I cant go back to a small screen even though the classic is sweet
    06-17-15 03:26 PM
    How did you guys handle the SIM size difference? When going back from Classic to Z30, you have to get yet another SIM and activate that.
    I am thinking about making my Classic my full time device, but I am concerned I would have to go back to AT&T and get a new sim, then when I switch to Passport or something like that, I have to do it again... It's pain.

So, if I am going from Classic to anything, it would probably be Passport first.
    It's a shame Passport is still too darn expensive (I want to get the AT&T version).♦
    06-17-15 03:39 PM
    I went from z10 to z30 to passport (too big for my purposes). Passport to classic. Classic found I needed the bigger screen for everyday reading and excel sheets for work.
    I got in on employee pricing deal so latest z30 was $186 all in.

Sold the classic for $20 less than paid for and put money in sock drawer to put towards the Slider when it arrives.

I do find z runs apps faster and searches faster than the classic did due to better specs.

And now I find it easy to tap than having to click on the kb.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 05:51 PM
    I use a Classic for work and a Z30 for personal, Z30 since release and was issued my Classic several months ago. There's a lot to love with both but I'm more into organization and communication rather than consumers data consumption and that being said, if I to choose one phone, it would be the Classic.

I still find my typing and editing faster and more error free with the Classic, as well as navigation. That's me.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 06:56 PM
    I had a Z30 and really loved it. The Classic came out and while I really enjoyed the keyboard, I liked the bigger screen on the Z30. Honestly both are great just depends on whether you want a physical keyboard or not IMHO

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 08:02 PM
    I have had the Classic and the Passport and sold both. The Z30 is the perfect size. I am waiting on the Zzlider as I miss the pkb. I hope that BlackBerry has solved the double typing issue.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 08:31 AM