1. the diagnostics and usage data option.......if i turn it on...can anyone from blackberry access my data.........if i turn off my diagnostics and usage data option.....will it hamper my battery power...i mean, will my battery drain off quickly if i turn that option off......or will it drain my battery power if i turn it on.?

2.previously i used to own a blackberry 9300......music app in that was very user friendly....it didn't have any segregation of artist,album and genres.....it had a simple list of all the songs vertically.....i could type in with my keypad and search any song very easily......now the search option is not on the main screen of the app and the songs are all segregated to artist, albums and genres......which is very irritating....i suggest to keep all the songs in a single simple list.....search option should be easily accessible at the bottom portion of the main screen of the app.....there should be a separate option called favourites .....where you can create folders and either keep a single list or segregate into artist,album and genres ?

3.for any app which uses search option including calls and messages.....there should be a search option at the bottom rather than on top of the main screen of app ?

4.the SNAP option which acts a backdoor for google play store......how safe and secured is it according to you ?
    11-12-14 04:36 AM
    1. You can turn it off, not needed unless you need some help/ support/ log files.

2. Online purchased songs generally have all the relevant info beforehand, so the Album, Artist, Genre option works for most folks I guess.
    The "All Tracks" option of older BB's is not available on BB10.
    Create Playlists in lieu of favourites.

4. Snap isn't a backdoor, it's more of PlayStore client. All info is transmitted b/w your device and PlayStore only.
    Else you could try Amazon app store.

PS: Try avoiding the ....s, it's irritating/ harder to read :-)

CB10 @ Q5
    11-12-14 03:55 PM