I have set my Z30's Delete function to delete emails only on Hub so that I can read important emails on the real email apps later, which works fine with deletion on one by one or on Select More.

Yesterday I've finally found out from the help of others here there is still a Delete Prior feature by holding the date and select from the menu. However, doing so gave you the message of "emails will be deleted permanently" confirmation and no other choices. I thought I had set it to delete from Hub only so I confirmed. Later I found out the emails on my other web mail accounts were actually deleted. On Yahoo they were not even in the "Deleted" folder so you could not recover them.

Does anyone know how to disable the "permanent" action with "Delete Prior" so that it adheres to my "delete from Hub only" settings?
    03-12-14 08:52 AM
    I didn't find a setting for that, so I'd guess that's something that BlackBerry didn?t implement - maybe even forgot about it.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 09:10 AM