I've had my Z30 for a couple weeks now and I found that my text messages have been delayed.
    I'm not sure about the receiving, but I have confirmed on several occasions that it gets delayed for the sending (both on my phone and looking at the receiver's phone).

For example, if I send Text Message 1, Text Message 2, Text Message 3 to the same person.
    They may receive it as Text Message 2, Text Message 3, Text Message 1.

It's completely random and doesn't happen every single time. I can see the delay too because I turned on the sent/delivered status and sometimes my following messages get sent before my first message (or whatever other combination you can think of).

Has anybody experienced this issue? I've been on the same network for a year and and on 2 other phones and have never seen this issue before. I hope there's a fix because it's extremely annoying and confuses the receiver of my messages.
    08-09-14 06:37 AM
    Happens to me a lot

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 06:39 AM
    Same here, and when text are received from other senders ( Samsung iPhone etc ) they are out of order as well.

Usually this happens when the messages are really long.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 07:31 AM
    Any fixes for this?

Z30 is a good phone but it seems to have more quirks/bugs than any other phone I've used in the past.
    08-09-14 10:41 PM
    I use delivery receipts as well. I noticed that most of the time it is not my phone's fault, but the receiver's carrier/phone.

The check mark means it is sent (and the phone has completed its job) the D means that the other phone has received it from their carrier and have sent a small confirmation packet. Between the check mark and the "D" it goes through your carrier (I don't believe it goes to BlackBerry for sms because sms works with no BlackBerry logo meaning it goes direct), to their carrier (if necessary), then is sent to their device.

Usually the delay is caused by carriers, unless you send it and it shows the signal icon...

I think the issue might be the amount of time that BlackBerry waits between messages. They send them all so quickly that the carriers might deliver one quicker than the other (because each packet takes its own route to the recipient)

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 11:02 PM