I'm really not sure what this is called, but on the Z30, if you keep swiping from left to right, you eventually get to a list.

My vertical list shows from top to bottom, Hub, Priority Hub, Notifications, BBM, Text Messages, Calls, PIN Messages, Voicemail

Is there any way to reorder the list so that BBM is at the bottom of the list and perhaps Voicemail is a little higher up on the list?

Thank you
    04-25-14 04:03 PM
    First of all, you can tap the bottom left button that says "hub" in order to get to that list.

Now, go to the hub > more > settings > hub management > rearrange.

If you tap on an individual app, you can hide it from the list on hide it from the hub, so it only appears on its own tab.
    04-25-14 04:07 PM
    Hub > Overflow menu > Settings > Hub Management > Rearrange

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 04:08 PM
    In the Hub select the three dots on the right (More), select Settings>Hub Management> on the bottom there is an option "Rearrange". Just pick your preferred order.

Not sure, but I think this is available only with 10.2.1 so make sure you have the latest OS installed.

Love my Q10 but now it's Z30 time!!!
    04-25-14 04:08 PM
    I'm really not sure what this is called, but on the Z30, if you keep swiping from left to right, you eventually get to a list.

My vertical list shows from top to bottom, Hub, Priority Hub, Notifications, BBM, Text Messages, Calls, PIN Messages, Voicemail

Is there any way to reorder the list so that BBM is at the bottom of the list and perhaps Voicemail is a little higher up on the list?

Thank you
    Yep. In the hub click on more options on the bottom left> open settings> click on hub management> tap on Rearrange option on the bottom> you can rearrange in whatever order you want.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 04:11 PM
    Was that an Echo? Haha lol

Posted via CB10
    FrankIAm likes this.
    04-25-14 04:12 PM
    Was that an Echo? Haha lol

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 04:15 PM
    Yep. It still is :P

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 04:32 PM
    In the Hub select the three dots on the right (More), select Settings>Hub Management> on the bottom there is an option "Rearrange". Just pick your preferred order.

Not sure, but I think this is available only with 10.2.1 so make sure you have the latest OS installed.

Love my Q10 but now it's Z30 time!!!
    That's perfect, thank you
    04-25-14 04:36 PM
    to take it a step further, once you are in hub management you can tap each individual account and choose whether to show in hub only, show in seperate account, or show in both. if you pick show in hub only, the account will disappear from that list, but you will still get notifications in the hub. cleans the list up a bit IMO.
    04-25-14 04:51 PM