I myself have had several different bb's between 2004-2011 then I mistakenly switched to an iPhone 4s for a few years. To make a long story short I finally returned to blackberry with the Z30 and have never looked back! I downloaded snap via tutorial on YouTube which was very simple! I'd say 95% of all the apps I've downloaded run smoothly, battery life is insane I easily get 16+ hours on a single charge under HEAVY use! This phone is a complete dream and the os is so fluid which allows for flawless multitasking. You won't regret coming back, I'm actually eyeing the passport but trust me letting go of my Z30 will be very difficult!

Posted via CB10
    vegas33139 likes this.
    07-31-14 01:26 AM
    If you currently use iMessage, please remember to change your settings in your Apple Account. I don't remember the specifics, but I'm sure you can find it on CrackBerry. It might be enough to turn off iMessage a day or two before you switch.

If other people with iPhones currently text you and iMessage you, they might have to change your address book setting to "mobile" or you might not get their texts.

I had one client switch back to the iPhone because of the iMessage problem. And the fact that he wanted simple instead of powerful.
    vegas33139 likes this.
    07-31-14 02:13 AM
    Go pound sand. You are no "die-hard". You are worse than a grasshopper on a hot tin roof. I go back to the 7125 and have never lost doubt about the instrument in my hand being the best. You are just using up air on the forum site.

Posted via CB10
    Meth?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-31-14 02:47 AM
    Meth?
    He uses hard-core CRACKberries

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    07-31-14 03:14 AM
    Main battery problem.... hard to put bb10 phones down.
    ^^ this
    but it applies to all BB10 devices anyway my Z10 has same problem
    07-31-14 03:45 AM
    Go for it! You won't regret it!

Just sold an old Z10 to a friend who used to rock ios7!

He is absolutely blown away by BlackBerry 10!

He keeps telling me how much he loves the hub every time we meet!

I helped him out a little with installing android apps (installing snap...).

I commit a BlackBerry10 device needs a bit of explanation to BlackBerry newbies, but the people at these forums here are willing to help every friend of BlackBerry :-)

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    07-31-14 03:56 AM
    Meth?
    I didn't get it either. Maybe a drunk or misplaced post? Haters gonna hate.

@BruvvaPete :Channel: C0012176F. Live well
    07-31-14 04:20 AM
    Congratulations Vegas... Welcome to BB and CB

I have done the deed. Ordered from Amazon.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim back!!
    07-31-14 06:30 AM
    How does iPhone perform in the same area?
    Yeh, sorry. I have no idea. Each visit to AT&T when it was "upgrade" time gave me about 30 mins to play with the iPhone. Frankly, that was about all I could take. All I can tell you is that my daughter, with her iPhone, is a wall hugger even in great reception areas, so ...

I'm sure bad reception areas affect all phones in some manner, I just know that it REALLY hits BB10 hard. In good reception areas the Z10 battery was good, sometimes great. I just wonder if BB has done enough testing on BB10 in bad reception areas as it's pretty evident it needs work.
    07-31-14 08:26 AM
    Ive been using the Z10 for over a year and want to use the Z30 so bad I am about to buy one and use it for ten months. before giving a Passport a try. I could get by with the Z10. Throwing in another battery is better than hugging the wall. But but but the Z30 WON mobile Nations 2014 best phone on the Planet. Cant agree more.
    I love my Z30

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    07-31-14 11:36 AM
    I agree....
    .. the Z30 is the best device I've ever owned.... and I'm waiting for the Z50.....

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    07-31-14 11:39 AM
    My daughter (and her husband, who also was up for a new phone, but defers to her decision so that they can use the same accessories) was forced to select an iPhone because her company (a Canadian company, based in Toronto, no less) no longer supported their mobile application for BlackBerry (although they do for Android). She'd been a long-time BlackBerry user, all the way back to the "Quark/6210". They're really not all that fond of their phones, and as I've noted before, they haven't demonstrated the sort of performance, network-wise, to my wife's and my Z10s.

While the Z30 is attractive, I'm becoming more and more excited about the Passport, when I can get my physical keyboard (and a fine keyboard it is!) back (I've had BBs since the Pearl/8100).

Frankly, I don't think anyone can go wrong to buy a BlackBerry....and, if this can become the norm once again, those who are afraid to do so, for fear that BlackBerry's days are numbered (a position with which I strongly disagree) then maybe, just maybe, we can have developers pay more attention to this platform.
    07-31-14 11:56 AM
    You don't even need sachesi or snap to get access to the android apps, just install the amazon app and you're all set to go with the android bits, no sideloading anything, I guess psuedo native....see this:
    How to get Android apps on BlackBerry from the Amazon Appstore | CrackBerry.com
    This phone is a phenom. Battery life, connectivity, screen size, this phone has replaced my work Playbook, which is slowly becoming an alarm clock on the nightstand.

You will have the biggest grin on your face when you open the box that the postman bringeth...........
    c
    07-31-14 02:29 PM
    good jump...
    07-31-14 09:04 PM
    Love all of this!!!! BlackBerry z10 user here - want the Z30 - so much better than iPhone

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 11:45 PM
65 123