Is there any way to have the clock always on in the rest mode? I don't mean sleep mode, I mean when I'm done using it for the moment, I put it back in my pocket and the screen goes into a "rest" mode. So when I pull it out of my pocket the time would be showing in the black screen instead of nothing. That's without having to swipe the screen. The reason I ask is I misplaced my watch recently and so I've been using my Z30 as my watch but if I just want to glance at the time, I don't want to have to swipe the screen. I just want to glance at it and put it back in my pocket. I used to be able to do this with my Moto-X. Any help would be appreciated. If it's not possible, then this would be a nice option for upcoming os upgrade, I think.
    09-18-14 01:21 PM
    I don't think this feature is available but all you have to do is hit the top power button to see the time.
    09-18-14 01:30 PM
    I don't think this feature is available but all you have to do is hit the top power button to see the time.
    Exactly what he said,.. if you just push the unlock button it will show the time.

I suppose you could also leave your device in "bedside mode", which forces the screen to remain on while displaying nothing but the clock. However I imagine it would drain considerable battery in the long run. If you want to try it just lock the screen, while on the lock screen just swipe from the top and a dark bedside mode Window will come down. Just let it sit for a few seconds and everything turns off except the clock.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 02:13 PM
    Push the power button.
    09-18-14 06:19 PM
    Pretty it just turns off when you aren't plugged in

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 07:07 AM
    If I'm carrying my phone in my pocket, i have the button pressed as i remove it and it goes back in my pocket immediately. Or when i remove it from my BlackBerry holster, or BlackBerry pocket sleeve, it activates the lock screen automatically.
    09-19-14 10:49 AM