Can't update to latest 10.2
I've had my Z30 for 4 days and my carrier has pushed the latest update but for some reason I can't update my phone. I tried OTA, link, and directly from the BlackBerry website and nothing is working. Also, one thing I noticed is the "boot time" states that it's August 20, 2013. How is that possible? Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Genius
10-24-13, 11:00 PM #3
- 3,220 Posts
Do the following
Hold down the volume buttons until your Z30 resets, hold the buttons down until the loading circle pops up.
Once it boots back up give it a minute and then try the OTA download...OR you can plug it in to your PC and upgrade via BlackBerry Link, if you haven't tried that as of yet!
- By mikebrennan33 in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 37Last Post: 10-30-13, 10:48 PM
- By troymorr in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 12Last Post: 10-25-13, 01:39 AM
- By ingris in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-13, 12:31 AM
- By blueisme in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-13, 11:07 PM
- By aquaboi924 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 10-24-13, 11:04 PM