I have done it too with the same auto loader today. Thanks benbraun322 for posting it.
    After reading this thread i thought of removing sd card but forgot about it at the time of running it
    However there was no issues and both Phone and the sd card are working fine . It was a 3 year old 16gb card with around 8gb data on it
    .Blend also started working after i updated the phone version.
    12-27-14 10:17 AM
    I have done it too with the same auto loader today. Thanks benbraun322 for posting it.
    After reading this thread i thought of removing sd card but forgot about it at the time of running it
    However there was no issues and both Phone and the sd card are working fine . It was a 3 year old 16gb card with around 8gb data on it
    .Blend also started working after i updated the phone version.
    Really I haven't actually tested Blend myself...

Thanks man I need to give it a try

Enjoy the OS and Radio it's a great combo and battery life is excellent with the combo...

Posted via CB10
    anwar saeed1 likes this.
    12-27-14 11:57 AM
    Hey guys. New BB user here and I need some help. I have a Z30 that was on 10.2.1 and I did the Sachesi upgrade to 10.3.1.747 following these steps:

Download Sachesi 2.0.0 RC:
    Connect your phone to your computer via USB
    Run Sachesi!
    (First time you use Sachesi): Go to Install tab and and type in password for your device
    Go to Search tab and click 'Search', then 'Download All'
    When that is finished, go to Install tab and 'Install Folder' and choose the folder that was created.
    Your phone will reboot and it will take several minutes to process the upgrade

All seemed to go well but now all my non BB apps also stick on the blue line bar when I try to open them. I've done a few hard resets (holding down both volume buttons) but hasn't helped. Any suggestions? Are there other steps I missed. If I reload using an autoloader can I restore my email settings using Link or do they have to be reentered? Sorry to sound like such a newb but I'm new to the BB world.
    12-27-14 03:19 PM
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Nxq46j3jfVVGZFeDQtSVg3c0U/view?usp=sharing

Here is the Z30 Hybrid Autoloader.
    It Contains OS 10.3.1.1154 and Radio 10.3.1.939.
    The best 10.3.1 OS and the Best 10.3.1 Radio.

Just open the program and plug in your Z30 and the autoloader will do the rest.
    Sorry i forgot to Zip it first so its a pretty big file (around 2.7Gb).

Enjoy

Hello from deepest darkest Ontario!
    I tried to download this (although I have limited bandwidth & very shallow data plan, just really wanted to try it). After it spent 2 hours easily, maybe 3, I got a "download error" message from Chrome. All that time & nearly 3 GB of precious data, & poof! Nothing. Sighhhh. Any suggestions? Not looking to scramble around looking for all the bits; I chose this file because you made it so simple. Would appreciate any help or insight or suggestions. Belated Merry Christmas!
    12-27-14 05:32 PM
    I tried to download this (although I have limited bandwidth & very shallow data plan, just really wanted to try it). After it spent 2 hours easily, maybe 3, I got a "download error" message from Chrome. All that time & nearly 3 GB of precious data, & poof! Nothing. Sighhhh. Any suggestions? Not looking to scramble around looking for all the bits; I chose this file because you made it so simple. Would appreciate any help or insight or suggestions. Belated Merry Christmas!
    PS -- Any chance this file could be zipped? Would that help? I forgot to mention, at the outset I was given a message saying the file was too large to scan for viruses, but with the option to proceed anyway. Sorry, relative newb here..
    Gratias ago, et .. Pax tecum!
    12-27-14 05:35 PM
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Nxq46j3jfVVGZFeDQtSVg3c0U/view?usp=sharing

Here is the Z30 Hybrid Autoloader.
    It Contains OS 10.3.1.1154 and Radio 10.3.1.939.
    The best 10.3.1 OS and the Best 10.3.1 Radio.

Just open the program and plug in your Z30 and the autoloader will do the rest.
    Sorry i forgot to Zip it first so its a pretty big file (around 2.7Gb).

Enjoy
    PPS - Checked my download logs. Shows this. Can I upgrade Z30 OS to latest 10.3-error.jpg
    12-27-14 05:43 PM
    Yeah I can zip it for you I guess shouldn't be an issue, I'm sorry I forgot to zip it it to begin with.
    I was trying to help and get it up ASAP and forgot to zip it.

What should I upload it to after I zip it?
    Mega, Google Docs, Bitcasa, Box?

What's good for you?

Posted via CB10
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    12-27-14 06:51 PM
    Hey guys. New BB user here and I need some help. I have a Z30 that was on 10.2.1 and I did the Sachesi upgrade to 10.3.1.747 following these steps:

Download Sachesi 2.0.0 RC:
    Connect your phone to your computer via USB
    Run Sachesi!
    (First time you use Sachesi): Go to Install tab and and type in password for your device
    Go to Search tab and click 'Search', then 'Download All'
    When that is finished, go to Install tab and 'Install Folder' and choose the folder that was created.
    Your phone will reboot and it will take several minutes to process the upgrade

All seemed to go well but now all my non BB apps also stick on the blue line bar when I try to open them. I've done a few hard resets (holding down both volume buttons) but hasn't helped. Any suggestions? Are there other steps I missed. If I reload using an autoloader can I restore my email settings using Link or do they have to be reentered? Sorry to sound like such a newb but I'm new to the BB world.
    I'm sorry your having problems with your upgrade.

There are a few things that could fix this.

Even though you said you've tried try this.
    1. Take out your SD card if you have one.
    2. Do a hard reset (hold both volume buttons).
    3. Once your phone turns off during the hard reset just put it down and DON'T TOUCH IT AT ALL!
    4. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes without even touching the device.
    5. Try to run an android app and see what happens.

This is the most simple method and usually works.
    Also when you attempt to run an android app try to run one that is a small file instead of a large one.

Please write back with what happens in the end.

Good Luck

Posted via CB10
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    12-27-14 06:57 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. Everything is working well now, I tried another hard reset earlier and things started working after that. I think it was the 4th or so hard reset when things came to life.
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    12-27-14 08:15 PM
    Yeah I can zip it for you I guess shouldn't be an issue, I'm sorry I forgot to zip it it to begin with.
    I was trying to help and get it up ASAP and forgot to zip it.

What should I upload it to after I zip it?
    Mega, Google Docs, Bitcasa, Box?

What's good for you?

Posted via CB10
    Oh, you're like a BlackBerry angel! Thank you! Can't believe you've already responded. Must be true that the gods do listen to the mortals.
    Oops I just mixed mythologies.
    -- I think Google Docs or maybe Mega, sounds good. If either of those work for you? I will also double check that filtering is turned off in my browser. Thank you so so much.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 11:27 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. Everything is working well now, I tried another hard reset earlier and things started working after that. I think it was the 4th or so hard reset when things came to life.
    Hey as long as it's working and you didn't need to wipe your device I'm happy.

Enjoy the Hybrid!!

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 01:37 AM
    Oh, you're like a BlackBerry angel! Thank you! Can't believe you've already responded. Must be true that the gods do listen to the mortals.
    Oops I just mixed mythologies.
    -- I think Google Docs or maybe Mega, sounds good. If either of those work for you? I will also double check that filtering is turned off in my browser. Thank you so so much.

Posted via CB10
    Haha no problem.

Anything to help out another CB user.

The zipped hybrid autoloader will probably be uploaded within the next 12 hours hopefully.

I have class now for a while and then after that I should be able to zip and re-upload it.

So Google Docs is usually a bit faster but Mega seems very reliable for uploading and downloading.
    If a download from mega gets stopped in the middle I think you can re-download it but if it's Google docs I think it cancels entirely.

I'll try Mega, but it may take some time for me to get to it.

Sorry for any inconvenience I caused you

Posted via CB10
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    12-28-14 01:43 AM
    Just a quick update to you all the ZIPPED HYBRID AUTOLOADER is uploading to MEGA as we speak.

Hopefully wont be too long until i can post the link and you guys can load it up
    12-28-14 06:20 AM
    Here you go guys its done!!
    Zipped and Uploaded to Mega

https://mega.co.nz/#!Z5Zm0SiZ!k2tvdX...iwUMfzSXWHHv9c

Enjoy loading this one up its amazing
    Avenzuno likes this.
    12-28-14 08:05 AM

So Google Docs is usually a bit faster but Mega seems very reliable for uploading and downloading.
    If a download from mega gets stopped in the middle I think you can re-download it but if it's Google docs I think it cancels entirely.

Posted via CB10
    .I downloaded your uncompressed 2.8GB much faster than my previous auto loader (a 7zipped 10.3.0.1154 from mega.) I ignored the earlier warning about too big for virus scan and also there was no estimated time for completion
    After downloading almost 2.8gb it had thrown up an error, i refused to accept that and kept doing refresh/retry until it shown 70kb remaining and then completed without any further problems.
    12-28-14 08:25 AM
    Well now you have the option for both Mega and Google Docs.

Zipped Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#!Z5Zm0SiZ!k2tvdX...iwUMfzSXWHHv9c

Unzipped Google Docs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7N...ew?usp=sharing
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    12-28-14 09:36 AM
    Well now you have the option for both Mega and Google Docs.

Zipped Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#!Z5Zm0SiZ!k2tvdX...iwUMfzSXWHHv9c

Unzipped Google Docs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7N...ew?usp=sharing
    Thank you so very much! Merci beaucoup! You're a god.

I will report back soon & let you know how it went.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 10:20 AM
    .I downloaded your uncompressed 2.8GB much faster than my previous auto loader (a 7zipped 10.3.0.1154 from mega.) I ignored the earlier warning about too big for virus scan and also there was no estimated time for completion
    After downloading almost 2.8gb it had thrown up an error, i refused to accept that and kept doing refresh/retry until it shown 70kb remaining and then completed without any further problems.
    PS. Yes! A good suggestion for those who get the "failed" report. Just be aware it might (as in my case) not work.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 10:23 AM
    Thank you so very much! Merci beaucoup! You're a god.

I will report back soon & let you know how it went.

Posted via CB10
    No Problem
    Good Luck with the download.

Posted via CB10
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    12-28-14 02:22 PM
    Do all the apps have to be re-downloaded, since it is a leak?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 02:27 PM
    No Problem
    Good Luck with the download.

Posted via CB10
    Hello sir. Well, I'm back. In between familial duties, chores, & so on, I began to download through the Mega link. It took a lot less time than the full download the other day (of course was almost half the size). But in the end, I had forgot to disable phishing & malware protection on my Chrome browser, so, although I tried to reload a dozen times, & then fished around in my Temp folder etc, the download failed. Another 1.7 GB of data (Rogers is going to love me!) gone. So what did I do? Undaunted, I switched to Opera browser, a faster & less intrusive choice. Bingo! Not only did it download it in half the time Chrome had taken, but no obstructions. Looked in my Downloads folder, and there it was. Double click. Plug in Z30, away it went, just like you said. I just left it there & let it do it's thing. Oh, BB Link came up after about 45 seconds but as soon as it opened completely, I closed it. The autoloader did everything within a very short span of time, maybe 10-20 minutes.

So DANKE SEHR again, BenBraun. You truly are a golden god of (Blackberry) cleverness, generosity & helpfulness.

So far, I must say (this won't sound dignified) I friggin LOVE it !!.. What can I say? Everything about it is wonderful; like what 10.2 was but just, more refined, easier to use, more precise, lovelier to look at. I found myself staring at my trusty Zed Three Zero again as if it was a new phone that had just appeared in my life. The OS is that good. And it wouldn't have happened without your all-in-one handiwork.. Can't thank you enough!
    I've yet to try everything out, but so far, so good. I'll report back now & then with anything worth mentioning.

PS An extra thank you for including the "radio" in the loader. (I'm guessing that means the FM radio not the cellular radio? Excuse my ignorance. Anyway having an FM radio on board is one of the things I love so much about my BlackBerry Z30.)
    12-28-14 02:53 PM
    Do all the apps have to be re-downloaded, since it is a leak?

Posted via CB10
    Hi. Thought I'd answer your question for you. I just used benbraun322's autoloader today, & phone is working great but none of my personal apps from before are there. I will have to go into Amazon & BB World & re-download them. Am also thinking might be able to get them through a backup I did before installing the update. That would certainly be easier than hand-picking them all one @ a time through the app shops. Not sure about doing that though. Going to research it.
    Last edited by Ursus Rufus; 12-28-14 at 03:04 PM. Reason: mistake
    12-28-14 02:59 PM
    Hi. Thought I'd answer your question for you. I just used benbraun322's autoloader today, & phone is working great but none of my personal apps from before are there. I will have to go into Amazon & BB World & re-download them. Am also thinking might be able to get them through a backup I did before installing the update. That would certainly be easier than hand-picking them all one @ a time through the app shops. Not sure about doing that though. Going to research it.
    You can do a backup of you like but the device might not run as smooth as it does now.

Now it is a brand new device straight from the BlackBerry factory and restoring to old setting can bring back sluggishness of the device but many have done it with no issues.

I myself prefer to have it with no backup and reload what I ACTUALLY USED before I upgraded.

Posted via CB10
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    12-28-14 03:09 PM
    Hello sir. Well, I'm back. In between familial duties, chores, & so on, I began to download through the Mega link. It took a lot less time than the full download the other day (of course was almost half the size). But in the end, I had forgot to disable phishing & malware protection on my Chrome browser, so, although I tried to reload a dozen times, & then fished around in my Temp folder etc, the download failed. Another 1.7 GB of data (Rogers is going to love me!) gone. So what did I do? Undaunted, I switched to Opera browser, a faster & less intrusive choice. Bingo! Not only did it download it in half the time Chrome had taken, but no obstructions. Looked in my Downloads folder, and there it was. Double click. Plug in Z30, away it went, just like you said. I just left it there & let it do it's thing. Oh, BB Link came up after about 45 seconds but as soon as it opened completely, I closed it. The autoloader did everything within a very short span of time, maybe 10-20 minutes.

So DANKE SEHR again, BenBraun. You truly are a golden god of (Blackberry) cleverness, generosity & helpfulness.

So far, I must say (this won't sound dignified) I friggin LOVE it !!.. What can I say? Everything about it is wonderful; like what 10.2 was but just, more refined, easier to use, more precise, lovelier to look at. I found myself staring at my trusty Zed Three Zero again as if it was a new phone that had just appeared in my life. The OS is that good. And it wouldn't have happened without your all-in-one handiwork.. Can't thank you enough!
    I've yet to try everything out, but so far, so good. I'll report back now & then with anything worth mentioning.

PS An extra thank you for including the "radio" in the loader. (I'm guessing that means the FM radio not the cellular radio? Excuse my ignorance. Anyway having an FM radio on board is one of the things I love so much about my BlackBerry Z30.)
    No problem I'm always happy to help

If you have any issues with the upgrade for some reason (which you shouldn't), or general questions about 10.3.1 don't be afraid to ask.

Actually the FM radio is part of the OS's Core.
    The radio file I included in the autoloader is indeed for the Cellular Radio this radio version is commonly known as the best.
    It gets the best overall reception in different places, rarely drops calls, and had no text message issue.
    Don't forget it will give your Z30 the best battery life it could get.

Enjoy your OS...and your great battery life....and your FM Radio

Posted via CB10
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    12-28-14 03:14 PM
    No problem I'm always happy to help

If you have any issues with the upgrade for some reason (which you shouldn't), or general questions about 10.3.1 don't be afraid to ask.

Actually the FM radio is part of the OS's Core.
    The radio file I included in the autoloader is indeed for the Cellular Radio this radio version is commonly known as the best.
    It gets the best overall reception in different places, rarely drops calls, and had no text message issue.
    Don't forget it will give your Z30 the best battery life it could get.

Enjoy your OS...and your great battery life....and your FM Radio

Posted via CB10
    Awesome! Thank you for the full scoop on that. It's a great thing you've done & are doing. I am just reporting back with "no problems" just to let you know. Well, there are no problems with the OS that I've found. It's amazing.
    I am having one problem though: Cannot seem to get my 64 gig sd card to read. It keeps saying (over & over) "downloading driver" followed by "An error occurred and the driver was not downloaded. Go to Settings>Storage and Access and try again." Which I tried, & doesn't work either. I've tried resetting the phone a few times, moving the card in and out, all to no avail. I do not want to format the card, but will if I have to (after saving all of the contents to my computer first). I have some other sd cards I'm going to try out, see what comes up. Any advice?

Edit: I have tried a 16 gig card & an 8 gig card, & neither of them has had any problem.
    Last edited by Ursus Rufus; 12-28-14 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Updated information
    12-28-14 03:45 PM
196 12345 ...