How long does the Z30 retain calendar entries? Can the interval be changed? If so how?
    I would like the Z30 calendar to retain entries for 6 months and my PC calendar that I sync to, to retain the data indefinitely. In my case Outlook.com
    Hopefully this is possible.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 03:12 PM
    When you set up you Outlook.com email on the Z, you will have an option to choose how long to synch calendar entries, the max being 6 month. Outlook.com will hold the entries indefinitely.
    01-21-15 03:22 PM
    This answers half your question:

The BlackBerry and your Windows Live (Outlook.com) calender can sync together. Mine does this.

Go to 'Accounts', and add your Windows Live username and password. The option to sync calender and contacts (as well as email, of course) will be there.

Now when I add, edit, or delete an entry on the BlackBerry, it does the same on Outlook.com calander, and vice versa.

I don't know how to get the BlackBerry to delete the calendar information after 6 months.

I hope I understood your question correctly, apologies if not.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 03:25 PM
    Thanks for the responses. Sounds like the Z30 will drop the calendar entries after 6 months or less (if set for less) and outlook.com will retain all calendar entries indefinitely.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 08:53 AM
    I'm pretty sure entries last forever in the calendar on the phone. They can only sync for 6 months to Hotmail though. So as long as you make the entry via the phone calendar and not from the Hotmail website I'm pretty sure it'll stay forever. I don't have my calendar synced to any account. It's all stored locally and lasts forever.
    01-24-15 11:34 AM