Hello all:
    Few weeks back my son drop my z30 on the floor, unlikely my screen crack into million pieces, after that I drop it again and completely ruined it, unfortunately, when I drop it again one of the pieces came out, after that I managed to change my screen successfully, but the speaker when someone phone me I have to put on speaker of use the headphones, so is the only way I can talk on the phone. Is anyone knows how to change or where I can get that little piece from inside?
    09-23-15 07:26 AM
    Someone with exact info should stop by to answer. But there have been a few threads about fixing it. I think Etradesupply may be a place to get parts.

Good luck
    09-23-15 09:27 AM
    I changed the screen once and the speaker stopped working. The reason for that was when I said the screen down one the contacts for the speaker got damaged. I took the screen off and fixed the contact. Something for you to consider.issue might be simple as that.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 09:44 AM
    If you talk about ear speaker then....https://www.wholesalegadgetparts.com/home.php?cat=2292. Not difficult repair.
    As mentioned, contact points on the speaker could have become dislodged.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 11:44 AM
    I have same problem, however mine was not dropped, I used air duster and got the nozzle too close to ear piece. Have replacement parts just looking for good teardown vid or walk thru

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 01:04 PM