I just upgraded from a Z10 to a Z30. My old Z10's bluetooth worked on my 2013 Nissan Altima with the new OS 10.2.1.1925, however my Z30 can pair but cannot connect on the same OS. I have deleted and re-added on both the phone and the car but it still will not connect. I have tried to toggle the handsfree on/off.

I don't know if this is the Z30 or the new OS. Anyone having similar bluetooth issues on a Z30 with either a Nissan or Infiniti?
    12-27-13 03:10 PM
    I can tell you that .1925 actually paired BETTER with my Kia, giving me the "My Car" stuff.

All I can think of is that you remove both the car from the phone and the phone from the car and let them both "settle" for a time, like a few hours.
    12-27-13 03:28 PM
    i have a new civic, z30 with .1055 paired with no problem... however, when i updated it to .1925 at first was having trouble to connect... since the car is new, i knew that the problem was that the car had still the previous setting of the phone but didn't know how to delete it... so what i did was entering the phone as new phone and then the same problem happened, but after restarting the setting again, the new configuration was in the car and now works as before... i have the same name in my phone, so maybe also you can try putting a different name for the car to see it as a completely new phone... worth the shot...
    12-27-13 03:50 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I finally got it working. The car does not like the "message access account options". You need to unchecked all account options to connect to car. I don't have the text message notifications. I can live with that.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 10:59 AM