Hi, I use a blackberry Z30. I purchased it just a few months ago. I am just worried that is blackberry going to launch the Android update for Z30 also or is it just going to be the Priv. Which will force me to switch to a phone, which is not in my budget any more. I am loving the blackberry experience just a few apps are the issue. Will there be a way to install Android on Z30, I don't care if its through blackberry or not!
    10-05-15 03:36 PM
    No. You will not be able to install Android on a Z30.
    10-05-15 03:45 PM
    Hi, I use a blackberry Z30. I purchased it just a few months ago. I am just worried that is blackberry going to launch the Android update for Z30 also or is it just going to be the Priv. Which will force me to switch to a phone, which is not in my budget any more. I am loving the blackberry experience just a few apps are the issue. Will there be a way to install Android on Z30, I don't care if its through blackberry or not!
    This -> �Hi, I use a blackberry Z30. I purchased it just a few months ago. I am just worried that is blackberry going to launch the Android update for Z30 also or is it just going to be the Priv. Which will force me to switch to a phone, which is not in my budget any more. I am loving the blackberry experience just a few apps are the issue....

Contradicts this-> �Will there be a way to install Android on Z30, I don't care if its through blackberry or not!�

It's confusing your post - You're worried BlackBerry will launch an android update yet on the other hand you ask will there be a way to insall android on 30 and not caring how it's installed...

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    10-05-15 03:53 PM