People,

I've seen countless threads praising the Z30, in its build quality and battery life, but it's speakers and Digital Signal Processing chip - not so much.

Every day, I commute to and from work and school in my younger days - let's just say I've owned an extendable Sony Walkman that was metal.in the early 80's before the Sports Walkman ever debuted and before many people can remember their first cassette Walkman.

I can say when I owned the Apple iPhone 3GS, 4/4S, and 5; the reason I enjoyed those phones beyond anything else was the ability to change tracks without ever having to reach into.my pocket, and change my playlists. The quality was quite acceptable but I heavily missed the bass even when using Pioneer DJ-2000's the iphones just couldn't drive the Bass I wasn't hearing in my Progressive, Tribal, Classic, and Dark House tracks! Never mind Hip Hop - that just wasn't doing it justice. For a time before smartphones Sony Ericsson did these genres very well in their Walkman lineup: K750, W810, W800, etc.

But WOAH! This Z30 has been showing my ears incredible sounds both highs lows and even in the kids I've seriously been missing! Music moves me daily it's part of my soul, I don't spit out stats and facts like some ****** talks music, I dance I fully enjoy and fully immerse myself in tracks! You can always spot me drumming my feet on the bus or subway in Toronto to the beat!!

By FAR the included headset, full range of the chipset, and the range of tones I'm hearing for the first time in the following tracks has me glorified and people around me are asking what sick tracks I'm listening to because their trying to match my feet Drumming along to it!!!

Black Coffee (ft Nathan Adams) - Afraid of the Dark,
    Black Coffee (ft Tortured Soul) - I Know What's On Your Mind [ladies you're going to love this tracks lyrics! My summer favourite]

& the one track that is just a phenomenal Tribal Track from West Africa.... you want Bass rhythm and soul?!????!!!

100 Zulu Warriors - Culoe De Song. (this boy has some sick talent!!)

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    JordanLehigh and PatrickMJS like this.
    07-21-14 08:44 PM
    Feel free to share how you're enjoying music playback, call quality speakers/microphone and choice tracks from you Z30, or other BlackBerry BB10 device of choice!!

07-21-14 08:45 PM
    Well...

BlackBerry Z30 Speakers are Great!-img_20140721_221547.png

BlackBerry Z30 Speakers are Great!-img_20140721_224818.png

I do listen to a lot of stuff on my Z30... 23.1GB of songs to be exact... Now there is a post explaining why.
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    07-21-14 08:49 PM
    Audio is superb!

STA100-6 WhiteZ30_SA
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    07-22-14 05:32 AM
    I agree! I finally listened to some music last night on my Z30 and the sound quality is wonderful.

Even my Q10 has real good sound quality
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    07-22-14 06:39 AM
    same here... great speakers ))

best ever... better than Iphone 5 or other phones....

Hope Passport will have such too....
    Supa_Fly1 and PatrickMJS like this.
    07-22-14 08:14 AM
    I honestly hope that these speakers are now a base standard for every BB10 device made going forward!

07-23-14 01:05 AM