Was surfing around ebay and I stumbled upon the Z30 holster up for sale.

Genuine Rim Blackberry A Series Z30 Black Swivel Holster Case Acc 57199 001 | eBay

Genuine Blackberry Z30 Leather Swivel Holster Case Cover Black Acc 57199 001 | eBay

Whether they are genuine or not, there is no way to confirm it. But with the accessories already up for sale, the phone should be released soon.
    snsaeed and Elite1 like this.
    09-10-13 06:23 PM
    Hmm, wonder whether or not they're legit.
    Remember that BBRY has not actually even announced the Z30...

I've been curious what OEM cases would release for the Z30, but I always there'd be the swivel holster so this isn't exactly a revelation.

Of course if they're real, the exciting part is that Z30 isn't too far behind these hopefully!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-10-13 06:41 PM
    this is exciting as it means the OEM peeps already have the final dimensions of the Z30 so they can start to manufacture cases and such.... im totally getting a Z30 to replace my old 9860
    Elite1 likes this.
    09-10-13 11:08 PM
    This could be good news or this could be false news, one never knows coming from an ebay point of view
    Elite1 likes this.
    09-10-13 11:10 PM
    A friend of mine (works for one of the big brands, Thou-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named) told me the story once how they have to compete on their home turf with cheap Chinese accessories made secretly in the same factory they have contracted to make their own, official, branded accessories so it's really impossible to tell - as a matter of fact those are, by all means and purposes, original accessories, even they couldn't tell the difference... the only thing you will lack is the receipt from the brand store but if you buy one from an authorized reseller and 3 more knockoffs you can keep exchanging them while the original's warranty lasts because there's literally no difference.
    09-11-13 08:34 AM