Hi All,

I have just got a Brand New Z30 yesterday to upgrade from my Bold 9900. It has been great so far. However I can't get Gmail to work in the same was as it was on my Bold 9900

The issue is any new email that arrive in the folders (I think Gmail calls labels) don't appear in the Hub. To give an example, I have a folder called Ebay, if any messages arrive from eBay they go to the folder. On the Bold an unread message would appear in the inbox. Once read it would disappear and I would need to search or go to the folders to view the message again.

These messages are not appearing on the Z30, I have been able to find the folders and view manually but it gives no notification of new message arrivals.

I have found a few articles and forums with similar issues. However none of the solutions I tried have worked.
    I used the default settings first ,which was IMAP. This did not work.
    I also change to using Active Sync and this did not work either. (I am using the paid version of Google Apps)

Any ideas would be great. I am using Telstra Mobile and run the updates and it has the latest OS 10.2.0.253
    01-08-14 08:13 PM
    Go on the email in the hub and click the top right arrow button. This is a drop down list of the folders associated with ur email account.

The ones with the blue circle arrows are the ones that are being synced. You can select and unselect any folders you like by going to the "edit folder settings" in account settings.

From the Q10 Until the Q30
    Nathan2K likes this.
    01-08-14 08:32 PM
    Go on the email in the hub and click the top right arrow button. This is a drop down list of the folders associated with ur email account.

The ones with the blue circle arrows are the ones that are being synced. You can select and unselect any folders you like by going to the "edit folder settings" in account settings.

From the Q10 Until the Q30
    Thank you so much, this works.

To give more details to anyone else reading this problem. I am currently setup with Active Sync

When you click on the folder you get an error "Folder Management is not supported on this account" Tap to view the messages in the folder
    Once displayed choose more. Then there is an option with Enable FolderSync once selected this will solve.
    bbdodgersdude likes this.
    01-08-14 09:16 PM