Definitely a jump from the z10, but it's well worth it for sure!

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 08:03 PM
    it's bulky you feel when it is kept in pocket. More ever, i used for some OEM flip case which is approx 140 gm. To me, Z10 weight is perfect.
    01-06-15 08:05 PM
    Yeah I agree with previous post,its solid but not heavy! I have weak wrists and I have no problem holding my Z30 for lengthy periods!

From my awesome Z30!
    01-13-15 01:59 PM
    I have an other question.

how many time is needed to be " wall hugger " feeling free ?

I used to always look for an usb with my Z10.
    Now It's hard to be under 6h (or more battery life ) left before going to bed.

It's so... weird.

For OP :
    it's bigger. I really liked the size and weight of the Z10. No problem in pants, but feel "heavier" if you use it lot of time in hand.
    01-13-15 03:58 PM
    I just went back to the Z10 after a few months with the 30. The 10 is the perfect size. The 30 is manageable but the 10's size is optimal.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 07:08 PM
    I don't think it's too heavy. When I switched to a Z30 from a Z10, I was pleasantly surprised that it was lighter than I expected.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-15-15 08:46 AM
    Agreed wholeheartedly. I finally made the jump to the Z30 from my Z10 with the holiday sale blackberry just had and I couldn't be happier.

I cannot believe the punch these speakers have.

Posted via CB10
    you made a good jump. Enjoy our fone.
    01-16-15 01:19 PM
    I loved my Z10 but there are a couple differences that I enjoy. I do like the bigger screen. I love my PlayBook but use it less and less even more so since I got my Z30. I love the dual speakers. Watching videos on it with the bigger screen mixed with the natural sound is awesome. I also like having Miracast. It's been fun to play with. Typing with one hand is not as easy but I don't mind that as much. And the screen resolution is great. I don't notice a difference. But I also like changing my phone quite often. So far I do like it a lot.

Brought to you by...My sweet Z30
    You're truly a champ for BBRY just like me.
    01-16-15 01:28 PM
    At first I found it a little bit bulky, but the more I use it the less I notice it, it really is a great phone.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 03:06 PM
    Now that I've gotten used to the size the phone seems small, very manageable compared to when I first got it. Now the z10 feels like a toy!

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 04:59 PM
    Persnally, I consider the Z30 to be a little on the light side. Would have been better for me if it were slightly heavier. I still like how it feels in the hands though. Perfect size for me, little light, great screen, fast enough to do what I need when I need.
    01-16-15 07:49 PM
    Persnally, I consider the Z30 to be a little on the light side. Would have been better for me if it were slightly heavier. I still like how it feels in the hands though. Perfect size for me, little light, great screen, fast enough to do what I need when I need.
    Same here.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 09:52 PM
    Yeah. What John Vieira and some of the others said exactly. Having used a Z30 for almost 14 months now I can support the statements.
    Weight and dimensions feel perfect and about average for a device of its size, but with much better quality-feel vs. most of the popular cheaper counterparts. If you're not used to either at the beginning, it'll quickly start to feel just right and you'll develop the feel for the right typing-device-balance too.

Remember, too, that nearly ALL the weight is in the battery that gives it that amazing all day long run-time.

So, "just DO IT!" ... you know you wanna.

It's a little heavy, but only compared to other devices.

It's not super heavy, and it's actually fairly thin.

You'll get used to the heft, it's not bad, and it feels solid in its weight.

So no worries, it's an excellent device.

Posted from the Shield Helicarrier - via Z30
    01-16-15 10:05 PM
    The Z30 might have a larger screen, but it's dim and has less PPI than most other devices.
    There's no excuse in this day and age for anyone to settle for anything less than atleast 330 PPI and a reasonably bright screen.
    IMHO.

Posted via CB10
    IPhone 6 is 326 ppi.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 03:05 AM
64 123