Try and talk to your Carrier's "Loyalty Dept", maybe they can work out something for you. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

I'm in a three year on my Z10...
    10-19-13 07:12 PM
    I want a Z30!!! But so hard to leave the Q! Maybe in a year my q will hopefully break down! LoL

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    10-19-13 07:16 PM
    Seriously, how many lay persons know or truly have appreciation about what you have just listed? I, as a lay person, can't even conceptualise what the Z30 would look or perform like, with or without those items. What I do know for a fact is that at a party last night when I showed off the Z30, a few people were blown away. Nobody asked me about 1080p or Quad Core or Camera. Funny enough the pictures I took of some people was amazing. Even a former BBer was so impressed that said he was getting a Z30 this week.

It may be reasonable to assume that BlackBerry will step up their game with next year devices. BlackBerry is listening but they certainly need "time" to catch up with the competition (that is not standing stationary either).

1080p display. Nope.
    Quad Core CPU. Nope.
    13+MP Camera. Nope

BlackBerry may be listening, but to who, I'm not sure.

(disclaimer: i agree with their choices to not have a 1008p screen and the quad core cpu, but these inflated numbers are what gets people to pull out their credit card)
    jupiter8 likes this.
    10-19-13 07:40 PM
    1080p display. Nope.
    Quad Core CPU. Nope.
    13+MP Camera. Nope

BlackBerry may be listening, but to who, I'm not sure.

(disclaimer: i agree with their choices to not have a 1008p screen and the quad core cpu, but these inflated numbers are what gets people to pull out their credit card)
    I too wanted 1080p then realized that significant more battery drain is not worth the minimal visual improvements that most humans can't even notice. I'll take the extra 2 hrs battery anyway.

Quad core same argument. My Q10 never lags ever. Dual core is enough it seems for mobile needs.

wincyUt likes this.
    10-19-13 09:53 PM
    Got the Z30 Friday. Coming from Z10. This phone is awesome. The feel and touch is beautiful. Silky smooth. You don't need to protect the phone. Keep it naked. Love this thing.

Posted via CB10
    jupiter8 likes this.
    10-19-13 09:59 PM
    Yeah, totally agree!
    Love Z30 so much!

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 09:59 PM
    I too wanted 1080p then realized that significant more battery drain is not worth the minimal visual improvements that most humans can't even notice. I'll take the extra 2 hrs battery anyway.

Quad core same argument. My Q10 never lags ever. Dual core is enough it seems for mobile needs.

That's where I stand, as well, but the American consumer with his thumb up his *** doesn't know anything but numbers he can read on a placard in front of each device. "Ooooh higher numbers equal better product"

Posted via CB10
    Shash5 and wincyUt like this.
    10-19-13 11:20 PM
    Have you guys seen the "White" Z30? Really niceeeeee! I might be tempted to get that one too when it becomes available here. I guess I am becoming a "BlackBerry Addict".

The past few days clearly indicates that BlackBerry is truly hard at work------launch of BBMX, 10.2 OS update and the White Z30.
    10-25-13 08:46 AM
    Can't wait to get this amazing phone... z10 will be backup...

But i need one unlocked that will run on Rogers and with NTT Docomo sim I am using currently in my z10... where can I buy this z30? ( my friend in Toronto can buy for me then courier to tokyo) .....

Posted via CB10
    Expansys Japan Z30 64k Yen

simフリーのスマートフォン - EXPANSYS Japan
    10-25-13 08:55 AM
    That's where I stand, as well, but the American consumer with his thumb up his *** doesn't know anything but numbers he can read on a placard in front of each device. "Ooooh higher numbers equal better product"

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure ever country has their fair share of stupid consumers.
    10-25-13 08:58 AM
    I'm sure ever country has their fair share of stupid consumers.
    So true, unfortunately.
    10-25-13 11:29 AM
    My Z30 made a samsung galaxy 4 user swoon today. He says he's going to upgrade to the Z30 soon. Best blackberry ever made imo. I love everything about it.

Not a single issue since purchase either. Nothing, just perfect operating since I got it. Zero reboots since activation. No slow down in the OS either, the speed of the device seems just as crisp as when it was first turned on.

Thank you BlackBerry!
    10-25-13 06:06 PM
    I concur! I think BlackBerry is just starting to get into the groove. It's next high end phone will be a total knock out.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 10:12 PM
    Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy is upgraded to include automotive integration.BlackBerry is listening & Z30 rocks!!!-008.jpg
    this pic is blurry but I will keep hopping on it that BlackBerry is listening. It's the little sweet things that makes Z30 rock.
    10-31-13 11:15 AM
89 ... 234