As of last week my music was beautifully synced into my Z10 and when I changed into the Z30 no issues. All was there. If I purchased a new song on iTunes I could sync it within seconds with my device.

I have recently formatted the PC, was also forced to upgrade iTunes to vers. 12.1.2.16 and my library on BlackBerry Link is now totally empty.

Blackberry Link not displaying PC library-capture.png

I have even tried to change into Windows Media Player but it's not working, worse than I could imagine.
    I am a bit frustrated.

I have even uninstalled BB Link, downloaded fresh and reinstalled. Nothing.

Any suggestions?
    08-02-15 02:58 PM
    Problem solved. Uninstalled the latest version of iTunes. Installed the previous one (which Apple makes available) and as soon as iTunes has completed the setup it has immediately syncronized with BlackBerry Link. So apparently there seems to be some sort of issue between the latest version of iTunes and BB Link.
    08-02-15 03:59 PM
    Uninstall Link, Blend and BB software from the PC. Install blend on your phone and plug the phone into the computer. When asked to install software, say yes. Should work now. This is just an idea for this link and itunes deal. Not a confirmed fix.
    08-02-15 04:01 PM
    Why not just drag and drop or copy and paste directly to your Z30?.

It's much easier than messing with iTunes crap.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.1.2582 Get's a Ten from Fen.
    08-02-15 04:13 PM
    Because I have to remember to do it each time I purchase any new song on iTune. While before each time I opened lin it syncronized automatically. As of today iTunes is much better than Windows Media Player and mine is also corrupted even if the PC was just being formatted.
    08-03-15 02:08 AM