I've reintalled Blackberry link & Blend but to no avail did not work.

After pairing my Z30 with Blend - they connected just fine but the screen on Blend is just blank white.

Anyone having this problem?
    10-05-15 12:21 PM
    hi,

just a short question: do you have a direct internet connection? latest version of blend doesn't seem to work if it's unable to connect to blackberry (somthing like blackberryid.blackberry.com, tcp, port 443). especially behind corporate firewall and/or proxy blend won't work reliable (if at all). there is an official bug report in the bb kb/betazone on that topic.

regards
    10-05-15 01:15 PM
    I've reintalled Blackberry link & Blend but to no avail did not work.

After pairing my Z30 with Blend - they connected just fine but the screen on Blend is just blank white.

Anyone having this problem?
    I'm having the same issue. As soon as I'm on my corporate network. I can only connect through USB and I get a blank white screen.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    10-05-15 01:32 PM
    hi,

just a short question: do you have a direct internet connection? latest version of blend doesn't seem to work if it's unable to connect to blackberry (somthing like blackberryid.blackberry.com, tcp, port 443). especially behind corporate firewall and/or proxy blend won't work reliable (if at all). there is an official bug report in the bb kb/betazone on that topic.

regards
    I've connected via USB and wifi but still the same results
    10-05-15 06:20 PM
    hi,

i meant the pc/mac which is blend running on, must be connected to the internet and blend must be able to establish a connection to blackberry. if this is not the case then blend will remain blank. it doesn't matter how you are connected to the phone (usb/wifi).

regards
    10-05-15 07:36 PM
    hi,

i meant the pc/mac which is blend running on, must be connected to the internet and blend must be able to establish a connection to blackberry. if this is not the case then blend will remain blank. it doesn't matter how you are connected to the phone (usb/wifi).

regards
    i've got it working again.

it was my antivirus's firewall
    FF22 likes this.
    10-05-15 07:52 PM
    Mine either, sucks

Posted via CB10
    10-10-15 10:30 PM
    SOLVED but will post anyway.

I just got a new Dell 2-1 Tablet/laptop with win10.

I've got my Z30 BLENDing with my Win7 computer without any issue. The Z30 is in retirement and its only purpose is Blend. (The Priv has replaced it as phone, etc). The Z30 is no longer on the Verizon Network but on Wifi.

I installed the Blend software on the new Tablet. But it fails to connect. It shows the Z30 in the "device choice" screen. But then it spins negotiating and attempting to connect but never does.

On the Z30, I see about four devices it is connected to. The current Desktop (win7) which is where it really does regular duty. My Samsung TabS and two other, I believe older computers no longer in the mix. In the Blend screen on the Z30, I only see "ComputerXXX connected over wifi."

When I hit the "go to device connections settings" I see the four devices (hold the presses while I limp downstairs (the reason for the new Dell is the limping and stairs) since I now see a 5th device which I don't recognize.)....

Well, it is now on the Dell. I don't know why last night dynamite did not help. Seriously, between 1 1/2 and two hours and could not get the Dell showing on the Z30.

But now even stranger, it appears that Blend is "blending" on both computers at once. I thought you had to disconnect one to use the other. I was downstairs bbm-ing on the dell with Blend, just came up and the Chat is showing up here, too, without any reconnection.

I will post this anyway.
    08-08-16 04:41 PM