I want to have a Work and Personal workspace on my BB Z30 device.
    By doing so, what are the steps to take in regards to activation?
    Is there an activation fee to pay every month or a year or is this feature free of charge?
    Will this slow the device's performance down as far as speed if I enable this feature? Can someone verify this if anyone has this already enabled?
    Will require massive amounts of space since I only have 11GB free?

I would think that BB Balance would be very similar to Samsung KNOX which is now on all Samsung mobile devices.

So the question would be mostly, is BB Balance free to activate or does one need to pay for this added feature?

Thanks
    09-27-14 01:37 AM
    In order to use work space, you need to have your z30 managed by a BES. My company doesn't use BES and so I am running BES10 cloud trial and managing the device myself. There are posts on crackberry around how to setup the BES10 cloud trial and how to manage the device. It took me a couple of hours to figure everything out but once it's done, you rarely need to go back to the console in the BES10 cloud website.

BlackBerry Balance is WAY better than Knox. It doesn't take up that much space either (given that it's built into the OS natively).

The BES10 cloud trial is free right now. I haven't looked into the fee structure later. As long as it's not too expensive, I can't imagine myself going without balance on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    Davidro1 likes this.
    09-27-14 02:00 AM
    Thanks, did some research on this in the meantime and that's what I thought.
    I was about to edit my thread on this saying NEVER MIND......
    09-27-14 02:22 AM