- CrackBerry Abuser
08-16-14, 09:07 AM #2
- 114 Posts
Youversion. It was blackberry before android years ago. They have both versions now. It's a great app. The android version has more features, but I prefer the native one. Just search "youversion". It will appear as lifechurch TV as well. You won't be disappointed.
- 08-16-14, 11:15 PM #5
- 08-16-14, 11:35 PM #8
I use verbum from Android, personally
Sent from 2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
- 08-17-14, 12:31 AM #9It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
- CrackBerry User
08-17-14, 12:45 AM #11
- 33 Posts
e-Mmanuel has been a great Bible app for me. The Bible versions are downloaded so you don't have to have a cell signal to be able to bring up a scripture. Also parallel Bible reading mode, 6 highlighter colors. I prefer e-Mmanuel and YouVersion after that.
- 08-17-14, 12:48 AM #12
For online / browser, a great "resource" both on mobile and desktop / laptop / tablet is blueletterbible.org
Posted via CB10, now from a Z30It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
- 08-17-14, 08:32 AM #13
I use Bible Plus simply because of offline use. I am looking at these other versions though they're very visually appealing.
I know that shouldn't matter though lol.
Posted via my STA100-5 z30It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted in a profoundly sick society... జిడ్డు కృష్ణ మూర్తి
Current [Z30 STA 100-5] <--- Z10 STL 100-3 <--- Torch 2 9860 <--- Storm2 9550, <--- Storm 9530.
Thanks to all the Christian Crackberries who responded.
You version is the one I'm most familiar with and I also use Bible Gateway...although not sure if that's available for BB use. It's a really "serious" kinda bible study tool without much personality though.
Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
- 08-17-14, 08:11 PM #21
- 08-17-14, 08:14 PM #23
- 08-17-14, 08:19 PM #24
I use YouVersion but the app has some bugs on my Q10. For example, if I search for a passage I get a list of results but clicking one doesn't take me to the passage. Also, text notes don't scroll properly.
Other than that it's a good app.
Sent from my Q10 using TapatalkMalt does more than Milton can, to justify God's ways to man.
― William Blake
- 08-17-14, 08:52 PM #25
- By GhAi BaljiNder in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-14, 07:45 AM
- By swapnilsj in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 69Last Post: 08-19-14, 01:35 PM
- By feg79 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-14, 09:28 AM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-14, 04:12 AM
- By Fahad Shafiq in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-14, 03:07 AM