What a strange!
    My Z30 with data roaming symbol can not send and receive BBM messages but still receive BBM Voice.
    On data like that, the Blackberry symbol did NOT show too.
    All BBM functions work well on Wifi.

What should I do to make BBM send and receive messages while there has no Wife but has data on roaming?
    11-27-13 04:50 PM
    so there is no BB data symbol behind the word "H" or "3G"? that is the problem. the network doesn't register to the BBM server. have you rebooted the phone? or check on the settings-network connections-ensure that the data roaming capability is all set to ON?
    vptsff likes this.
    11-28-13 06:22 AM
    Yes, there is no BB data symbol. Data roaming is always set to ON.
    That's so strange.
    I registered already with the network and reboot, but the situation keeps the same. Now, BBM only works full function on Wifi!

so there is no BB data symbol behind the word "H" or "3G"? that is the problem. the network doesn't register to the BBM server. have you rebooted the phone? or check on the settings-network connections-ensure that the data roaming capability is all set to ON?
    11-28-13 08:24 AM
    I just checked in the Network (in About menu) and saw that: IMS Status: Disconnected
    I touched on 3 dot and selected Register Blackberry, but nothing happens, no response from Network.
    What should I do now?
    11-28-13 08:37 AM
    Seems your data roaming profile hasn't been activated from your carrier so you can only use voice calls. Better check with your carrier then.

Posted from Z30 STA -2
    vptsff likes this.
    11-28-13 12:40 PM
    It seems like that, yvpan1
    Thank you so much.
    I connect the service provider (Bob.at) for that matter. I will update it here if I got it fixed!
    yvpan1 likes this.
    11-29-13 02:38 AM
    I have same issue , updated to 10.2.1.057 and BB service is not activated
    12-02-13 07:31 PM
    Can not git it fixed!
    I am going to quit Bob and switch to T-Mobile.
    12-04-13 08:02 AM
    I have same issue , updated to 10.2.1.057 and BB service is not activated
    Can you go to Settings > About > Network
    Then touch on 3 dots, then select "Registered with network"
    Hope it work for you!
    12-04-13 08:03 AM
    I have the same problem with bob.at and also yesss since BB 10.2. With all previous version (10.0 and 10.1) BBM did also work on mobile network.
    Called bob support once (but for another problem) and they told me that they don't care because they don't support BlackBerries so I won't even bother calling the hotline.
    Also contacted BlackBerry through twitter and they told me that both PINs (the one on bob and the one on yesss) have WiFi-only set in their system. No idea why but I asked to get more details. Hope BlackBerry can soon resolve this�
    vptsff likes this.
    12-26-13 02:32 PM
    Because of Bob did not care about BB.
    So, I had to switch to T-Mobile.
    But on T-Mobile, there is no BBM Voice on my Z30, only BBM Video.
    The technical department from T-Mobile.at tried many times, but it was not successful.
    Do you think the problem can be from Blackberry when they don't support the carriers in understanding BB10?

I have the same problem with bob.at and also yesss since BB 10.2. With all previous version (10.0 and 10.1) BBM did also work on mobile network.
    Called bob support once (but for another problem) and they told me that they don't care because they don't support BlackBerries so I won't even bother calling the hotline.
    Also contacted BlackBerry through twitter and they told me that both PINs (the one on bob and the one on yesss) have WiFi-only set in their system. No idea why but I asked to get more details. Hope BlackBerry can soon resolve this…
    01-05-14 04:21 AM
    So now I stopped trying with BlackBerry: twitter support was useless as every time I got a reply it was from something different who didn't read the whole story – always wanted me to ask my carrier bob.at to contact BlackBerry Technical Support… after explaining to them hundreds of times that they do not care about problems with BlackBerry…

Now I tried another approach which a friend suggested. Hopefully they can fix the BBM problem. If so, I will share the solution
    vptsff likes this.
    01-24-14 08:46 AM