WTH is happening here!

Definitely BBRY, you need to step up and fix this **** issue with those carriers!
    02-27-14 08:11 PM
    It's the carriers who make these decisions and honestly they don't see enough ROI to sell the devices through customer channels at this stage.

Telstra do sell the phone - just through business channels: Telstra ? Blackberry Z30 4G Mobile Phone & Plans - Small Business

I'm not sure about Optus.

BlackBerry is doing everything they can to promote their products to the carriers. The carriers, however, are heavily influenced by negative sentiment surrounding BlackBerry and therefore are taking a 'wait and see' approach.

Here's hoping that BlackBerry begins to regain traction in both enterprise and consumer markets and that will sway the telco's to start stocking again.

For reference - we (a large government organisation in Australia) purchase BlackBerry Z10 and Z30 units from both Telstra and Optus.
    yvpan1 likes this.
    02-27-14 08:53 PM
    aah.. thanks for the link. At least Telstra is still promoting BB10 phones. I remember that in almost every Telstra shop I happen to visit I always see at least the Q10 and the Z30 being on display, that's why I was quite frustrated when I jumped online this morning to just randomly have a look on what Telstra has and there is no BBs there, how the h**l that could be?

it's a bumpy road for BB to gain traction, but even though BB won't be leading in the land of Down Under, I can see there are some BB10 loves in here. Even Vodafone who doesn't sell any BB10 phone has always been the leader in pushing the BB10 OS updates since the 10.2 followed by Optus. let's hope things will get better in the next quarter or the next half of this year with more hi end BB10 phones coming to this country.
    02-27-14 10:47 PM