Anyone got any intel on rumours BlackBerry are working on a phablet.? Certainly hope it's true.
    03-30-13 04:23 PM
    I have to wonder how strong the phablet market is for BlackBerry. I personally have no need/want for such animal. I enjoy having 2 devices with different purposes. I however would like too see BlackBerry succeed so.....
    unfortunate to see the PB go to the side to make room for a phablet. I don't want my phone to get bigger.
    My daughter has a gsIII And it is already treading on the too large side for my preference. Just an opinion. BlackBerry should move to where the money is at. If that's the route then go for it.

CB10 App, Z10
    anon(870071) likes this.
    03-30-13 04:32 PM
    I think the SIII is as big as I'd like a phone to be. Anything bigger and it's pushing towards the Phablet side of things. I'd rather consume media using a tablet, particularly a 7"
    03-30-13 09:18 PM
    The important thing is that they continue to make a range of devices, a 5" device will complement the z10 and expand the potential audience for bb10 devices.
    03-31-13 05:18 AM
    The important thing is that they continue to make a range of devices, a 5" device will complement the z10 and expand the potential audience for bb10 devices.
    Yes, you right
    CLCL likes this.
    03-31-13 10:07 AM
    I completely agree with you

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 01:51 AM
    I for one am waiting for a 5". Once you have made the move to that sized device anything smaller doesn't feel right. I came from the Galaxy Note 2 (and a Nexus 4) to the Z10. I really miss the real estate. Coupled with a massive battery it truly is the best solution.

Again, if you never spent time, and I'm not talking about picking up your buddies at the bar's Phablet it is hard to understand.
    05-09-13 12:12 PM
    I for one am waiting for a 5". Once you have made the move to that sized device anything smaller doesn't feel right. I came from the Galaxy Note 2 (and a Nexus 4) to the Z10. I really miss the real estate. Coupled with a massive battery it truly is the best solution.

Again, if you never spent time, and I'm not talking about picking up your buddies at the bar's Phablet it is hard to understand.
    A lot of it will come down to how you tend to use your device, for some people the advantage of being able to comfortably use your device in one hand will see them choose a z10 or an iphone over a larger device, whereas others will obviously value the greater screen real estate instead.

Here's hoping that BB will offer multiple screen sizes without the lower sized screens ending up with lesser specs like they do in the android market these days.
    05-09-13 12:37 PM
    I think something like this is definitely coming. BlackBerry needs to cover all their bases if they are going to do what they said they would do which is usher in a new age of mobile computing; it will be done on multiple form factors and the phablet is one of them.

Now if only I can get a QWERTY phablet...
    05-09-13 06:23 PM

Are you able to type one handed?

Posted via Z10
    05-10-13 03:58 AM
    I think something like this is definitely coming. BlackBerry needs to cover all their bases if they are going to do what they said they would do which is usher in a new age of mobile computing; it will be done on multiple form factors and the phablet is one of them.

Now if only I can get a QWERTY phablet...
    A QWERTY Phablet?! What the **** would that look like?

From the awesome virtual keyboard of my Z10
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    05-10-13 04:02 AM
    While they have a certain need to cover as many bases as possible, they cannot afford to subsidise any particular form factor and the market for a particular device has to be large enough to make it worth their while making that device.
    05-10-13 04:12 AM
    A 5" or 5.5" BlackBerry Communicator (with and without QWERTY keyboard) is a logical next step for 2014

via CB10 using a Q10
    Plazmic Flame and Sexy Sadie like this.
    05-18-13 05:27 AM

Speak n' Spell?

Whoops just showed my age.

Posted via messenger pigeon
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    05-19-13 02:00 AM
    Don't need one, but will buy one, only if its BB though. Yeah, a bit of the fan boy syndrome.
    05-27-13 03:10 PM

Something like this...

Source: http://n4bb.com/blackberry-drive-res...ical-keyboard/
    killthedope likes this.
    05-30-13 06:50 AM
    I like it.
    05-30-13 11:01 AM
    this is so awesome .... looks great

06-30-13 11:29 PM