I love my z30 and q10 but man I hate the batter covers. Not the look or feel, I think they are amazing, it's the movement that I hate! Why don't they just stay put! My q10 back cover would come undone each time I pulled it our of my jeans. I ordered 2 new ones just to keep them fresh and minimize the cover sliding off. Then I moved the the z30 which in thought would have a pretty stable cover because it was a snap on. It's constantly shifting and moving even when it's fully snapped on! It's annoying!

Anyone else having these issues?

Posted via CB10
    illlya likes this.
    01-08-14 10:57 AM
    Hard to believe with the Z30. The cover is really snug and not easy to remove. Surprised to hear you're having that difficulty.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.1259
    01-08-14 11:02 AM
    Yeah never had that issue (yet) with my Z30...that's strange considering it clips on quite tight - in fact, I'd say it's a small job to get it off quickly when I need to LOL
    01-08-14 11:05 AM
    Yeah I haven't experienced any issue with it coming loose. Strange. Maybe your jeans are way to tight jk
    01-08-14 11:06 AM
    I'd get a new one...it's hard to get the back off my Z30 whenever I need to get the SD card out, you might have broken something where it clips on.

BlackBerry Z30 STA-100-2 running 10.2.1.1055
    01-08-14 11:07 AM
    I love my z30 and q10 but man I hate the batter covers. Not the look or feel, I think they are amazing, it's the movement that I hate! Why don't they just stay put! My q10 back cover would come undone each time I pulled it our of my jeans. I ordered 2 new ones just to keep them fresh and minimize the cover sliding off. Then I moved the the z30 which in thought would have a pretty stable cover because it was a snap on. It's constantly shifting and moving even when it's fully snapped on! It's annoying!

Anyone else having these issues?

Posted via CB10
    Have you had to remove the cover for your Z30 often..? I've only had mine off a couple of times (broke one and nearly several other nails in the process) but I can only assume that after repeated removal that the clips would become less and less strong. Is it an option for you to put a skin or something similar on to minimize the door coming right off your Q and/or to minimize the degree to which you notice the movement of either/both?
    01-08-14 11:16 AM
    These complaints seem to be questionable. The cover on the Z30 is almost too tight in most case. And I take mine off and on often. 1-2 times a week.
    The Q10, I can see as it slides pretty easily. perhaps you need to put in your pocket a certain way so when you pull device out it is not catching. Like head first for Q10. That way when you pull it out of pocket the only thing it would do is close the cover and not dislodge it.
    01-08-14 11:31 AM
    These complaints seem to be questionable. The cover on the Z30 is almost too tight in most case. And I take mine off and on often. 1-2 times a week.
    The Q10, I can see as it slides pretty easily. perhaps you need to put in your pocket a certain way so when you pull device out it is not catching. Like head first for Q10. That way when you pull it out of pocket the only thing it would do is close the cover and not dislodge it.
    I know that most people say the z30 cover is hard to take off. I had some difficulty at first myself. But after a few weeks of use its shifting during regular use. Now it is worth mentioning that I have the Verizon z30 which to my knowledge is slightly thicker somehow than the general release due to the wireless charging. Not sure if you guys have the same.

I'm going to order another cover at some point. It's just annoying because otherwise I've loved every bb10 device I've had.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 11:47 AM
    My VZW Z30 battery cover is on so tight that I can't get it off easily. Never has it shift or creak. Something is wrong with your cover.
    01-08-14 12:40 PM
    My Verizon one shifts slightly left to right about 1mm or less.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 02:12 PM
    OK. I am really compulsive and my cover does not budge. Not at all. No movement. Pain in the *** to remove. Most solid back ever. Just sayin'.
    01-08-14 02:35 PM
    Does anyone know where I can get the Verizon z30 battery door? I can't find any in Stock online. I heard the regular one doesn't fit because the Verizon one is thicker to accommodate the wireless charging.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 09:50 AM
    Does anyone know where I can get the Verizon z30 battery door? I can't find any in Stock online. I heard the regular one doesn't fit because the Verizon one is thicker to accommodate the wireless charging.

Posted via CB10
    I am in the same situation as you..scratched my door pretty good and now looking for a replacement however I can't find one anywheres that fits VZW. I called vzw spoke to tech support they searched and searched and nothing at all. I even called BlackBerry themselves and still came out with no success. Please let me no if you ever find one.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 09:33 AM
    I am in the same situation as you..scratched my door pretty good and now looking for a replacement however I can't find one anywheres that fits VZW. I called vzw spoke to tech support they searched and searched and nothing at all. I even called BlackBerry themselves and still came out with no success. Please let me no if you ever find one.

Posted via CB10
    Yup I'll keep you posted but my gut feeling is that there are very few version z30s in existence and finding parts will be tough.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 09:45 AM
    How is it moving? The Z30 battery door fits snugly.

Yes it's a BlackBerry. If you have something bad to say... speak to Easton!
    01-24-14 02:08 PM
    I have an extra vzw battery door. It has a few scratches on the top corner camera cut out. PM if interested

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 10:22 AM
    I have 2 brand new vzw z30 battery doors pm me if interested

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 05:44 PM
    When I dropped first time z30 it broke the screen but backdoor was attached. Whenever I dropped z10 the battery door came off and I had to restart the system.

It's hard to believe z30 backdoor problem. I have trouble even opening it!

Z30 STA-5.
    02-24-15 09:41 PM