hey everyone,
    I am looking for a phone skin that covers the phone front and back. Anything available?

I know you can get the clear ones.. but looking for something with a design.

Thanks
    04-20-15 08:41 PM
    Phantom Skins has a nice one for the Z30 that can get in different colors and textures. The one I have is blue and it covers all of the phone including the the thin sides. Pretty nice fit. And they have a lifetime warranty so if you damage it or have to get a new one, you can get an entire new skin for free as long as you send them in what left you have of theirs. It wasn't to bad to apply either. It also comes with a nice screen protector too. Hope this helps!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 09:12 PM
    Phantom Skins has a nice one for the Z30 that can get in different colors and textures. The one I have is blue and it covers all of the phone including the the thin sides. Pretty nice fit. And they have a lifetime warranty so if you damage it or have to get a new one, you can get an entire new skin for free as long as you send them in what left you have of theirs. It wasn't to bad to apply either. It also comes with a nice screen protector too. Hope this helps!

Posted via CB10
    many thanks. will check it out.

cheers
    04-20-15 09:14 PM