I used a multiwipe 1.2 sw and did erased all of my data and used a auto loader to install the os but the problem is everything runs well and good but the os doesn't get installed. Tthe red led still blinks. So please help.
    01-23-16 08:16 AM
    Why did you wipe it? I am not aware of the Multiwipe SW?

Have you tried a different Autoloader?

What about hooking it up to BBLink and trying to reinstall the OS using it?
    01-23-16 10:03 AM
    Why did you wipe it? I am not aware of the Multiwipe SW?

Have you tried a different Autoloader?

What about hooking it up to BBLink and trying to reinstall the OS using it?
    I did try it and the OS got installed but the problem now is the screen does either appear black or Orange in colour. May i know this is because of a problem in my display or the SW is crashed. Please do help me.
    01-23-16 11:16 PM
    What is the link(s) you used to download the autoloader(s) and the exact file name(s)?
    Also, what OS version are you trying to install and what was the previous OS version?
    01-24-16 07:12 AM
    I did try it and the OS got installed but the problem now is the screen does either appear black or Orange in colour. May i know this is because of a problem in my display or the SW is crashed. Please do help me.
    Do you have a micro-hdmi cable and hdmi tv? You could hook the phone to the tv and see if the phone is working and the display is the problem. You could also do some testing. Send yourself a few email and listen and see if you hear notification sounds or the led flashes.

Good luck
    01-24-16 10:34 AM
    I'm stuck there too. My q10 is just blinking read after using this "multiwipe" that the original poster refers to. It won't stop blinking red.

It's multiwipe 1.2 and I got it from a YouTube video and from Crackberry after exhaustive months of trying to get my Q10 to work again.

I posted the details as a fresh thread so as not to confuse the original poster's question. My apologies.
    Last edited by Kitten219; 02-02-16 at 08:48 PM. Reason: I shouldn't have tagged on to someone else's question and confuse the issue though my problem is identical.
    02-02-16 07:44 PM